- 50 Years of Spider-Man
- Burglary Claims: The Top 10 UK Hotspots
- How to Baby-Proof Your Home
- How to set up your own festival
- Freezing home insurance
- The World’s Most Expensive Homes
- Protect your Patch
- DIY Cheat Sheet - How to Bleed a Radiator
- DIY Cheat Sheet - How to Strip Wallpaper
- DIY Cheat Sheet - How to Change a Plug
- DIY Cheat Sheet - How to fit a Shelf
- DIY Cheat Sheet - How to Fill a Crack in the Wall
- DIY Cheat Sheet - How to Fix a Squeaky Floorboard
How to Baby-Proof Your Home
We think of our home as safe and secure - but if you've got a baby who can get about under his or her own steam, you need to take a fresh look.
As soon as they can crawl, toddlers want to explore every nook and cranny. They want to push and pull anything they can get hold of. And their preferred method of finding out how things work is to bite, suck or chew them.
That means your house is chock full of threats and dangers, which is why we thought we would lend a helping hand with our How to Baby-Proof Your Home infographic. From plastic bags and dangling chords, to sharp corners and electrical appliances don't worry - we've got it covered!
We've also included information on home insurance and what you'll need to consider. In short, everything you need to know to protect your little bundle of joy!