Compare current accounts
The current account market offers some great deals for those willing to switch providers. Switching is simple because most of the legwork is done for you and, at the end of it, you can benefit from an account that’s much better for your pocket and lifestyle.
Competition in the current account market has gone from strength to strength and there’s now a wide range of options to choose from. So whether you’re looking for a current account that pays a high rate of interest or one that offers cashback, or you’re simply after a competitive overdraft rate, here are some of the best options on the market – and how to get the most out them. Always make sure you compare all of your options to get the right deal for you.
Here are our top current account deals . You can see more accounts below.
Get £150 for switching to HSBC - and £50 if you stay
- Get £150 when you use the full Current Account Switch Service to switch your current account to the HSBC Advance account via MoneySuperMarket. The switch must include two Direct Debits or Standing Orders. T&Cs apply
- Get a further £50 when you register for mobile or online banking and meet the account eligibility criteria for at least 9 of the first 12 months
- To qualify customers must pay in a minimum of £1,750 a month
- Customers are not eligible if they hold a HSBC account or have done since Jan 2015
- Preferential rate of 5% AER/Gross on HSBC Regular Saver account for 12 months
- £500 daily ATM cash withdrawals
- You will not find this offer on comparison sites outside Moneysupermarket Group
- This offer is available until 26 November 2017