Compare current accounts
The current account market offers some great deals for those willing to switch providers. Switching is simple because most of the legwork is done for you and, at the end of it, you can benefit from an account that’s much better for your pocket and lifestyle.
If you’re looking for the best current account, you’ll benefit from healthy competition among banks and building societies. This has created a wide range of products from which to choose, and you can search for current accounts that offer:
- High rates of interest
- Cashback and rewards on spending
- Competitive overdraft rates
Always compare your options to get the right deal for you.
Here are our top current account deals . You can see more accounts below.
Get up to £185 to spend at M&S
- Get a £125 M&S gift card when you use the Current Account Switch Service to switch your current account to M&S, including at least 2 active direct debits. T&Cs apply.
- M&S will also top up your gift card by £5 a month for the first 12 months if you keep at least 2 active direct debits and pay in at least £1,000 a month
- You'll get an overdraft of at least £500, with the first £100 interest free. After that, overdraft interest is charged at 15.9% EAR variable (subject to status), and there are no overdraft fees
- Representative example (assumed overdraft £1,200): 0% EAR variable on the first £100, 15.9% EAR variable thereafter