Compare current accounts
The current account market offers some great deals for those willing to switch providers. Switching is simple because most of the legwork is done for you and, at the end of it, you can benefit from an account that’s much better for your pocket and lifestyle.
Competition in the current account market has gone from strength to strength and there’s now a wide range of options to choose from. So whether you’re looking for a current account that pays a high rate of interest or one that offers cashback, or you’re simply after a competitive overdraft rate, here are some of the best options on the market – and how to get the most out them. Always make sure you compare all of your options to get the right deal for you.
Here are our top current account deals . You can see more accounts below.
Get £150 to switch & another £50 to stay
- Get £150 cashback when you use the full Current Account Switching Service to switch to the HSBC Advance Bank Account, and switch at least two active direct debits or standing orders
- Get an extra £50 bonus when you register for mobile or online banking, and meet the account eligibility criteria for at least 9 of the first 12 months
- You must pay at least £1,750 into this account every month
- You'll be eligible to open a HSBC Regular Saver account and get 5% AER/gross for 12 months
- You're not eligible if you've had a HSBC current account in the last 12 months