Super Save Price Promise Terms & Conditions
MoneySuperMarket Super Save Price Promise Terms and conditions
1. Super Save Price Promise offer is promoted by MoneySuperMarket.com Limited ("MoneySuperMarket", "we" or "us"), MoneySuperMarket House, St. David's Park, Ewloe, Chester, CH5 3UZ and governed by these terms and conditions (the "Super Save Price Promise Terms").
2. If you purchase any of the selected products listed below (the “Qualifying Purchases”) through the MoneySuperMarket.com website or App and then find a cheaper like for like quote, you can submit a claim to be refunded the price difference (the “Refund”) and receive a choice of a £20 gift card under the Super Save Price Promise offer.
3. Qualifying Purchases include:
Temporary Car Insurance
Home Insurance (buildings/contents)
Annual Travel Insurance
Single Trip Travel Insurance
Annual Specialist Travel Insurance
4. To be eligible you must comply with these Referral Terms and meet all the following criteria (the "Eligibility Criteria"):
(i) you must be a UK resident aged 17 or over;
(ii) you must have made the Qualifying Purchase between 00:00 on 24 October 2022 and 23:59 on 14 May 2024. Purchases made before or after these dates cannot be accepted.
5. The cheaper quote must:
(i) be like for like against the Qualifying Purchase with you inputting the same information to generate the cheaper quote that you used for the Qualifying Purchase;
(ii) be from the same product provider as the product provider of the Qualifying Purchase;
(iii) have the same policy product features as the Qualifying Purchase;
(iv) be offered to the same name and address;
(v) have been generated by you on the same day (GMT) as the purchase of the Qualifying Purchase;
(vi) offer a saving of at least 1 pence;
(vii) be offered through a UK price comparison website or product provider direct (“Third Party Product Providers”);
(viii) not be made in conjunction with any other offer from the Third Party Product Providers, together, the “Cheaper Quote”.
6. You must not use any cashback site, such as Quidco as part of the Qualifying Purchase.
7. You must provide proof of the Qualifying Purchase and the Cheaper Quote (screen shots of the Cheaper Quote with the date, required product features as listed in the claim form and price, together with any Cheaper Quote email you received if you cannot date your screen shots).
8. Only 1 person per Qualifying Purchase is eligible for the Super Save Price Promise offer.
9. The Super Save Price Promise refund is based on the difference between the Cheaper Quote and the annual premium of the Qualifying Purchase before any interest payable on premium finance is applied (“Refund”).
10. The reward for Super Save Price Promise is a gift card from £5 to £20, depending on what the Qualifying Purchase was. For all Qualifying Purchases except for Annual Travel Insurance this will be £20. For Annual Travel Insurance this will be £5.
11. To receive the Refund and gift card you must complete and submit a claim form with all of the required information within 30 days of making the Qualifying Purchase. By submitting the claim form, you confirm that the information you provided is true and accurate. We reserve the right to ask for additional information to verify eligibility.
12. We'll email you within 2 days of submission to let you know that we’ve received your claim form.
13. We'll decide within 15 working days if you meet the Super Save Price Promise conditions listed at sections 4-8 above. If we determine that you do not meet the conditions, we'll email you to let you know.
15. If we don't hear from you within 30 days of requesting your bank details, you'll forfeit your Refund and gift card.
16. Within 10 working days of providing us your bank details, we'll begin the gift card claim procedure (see below).
17. If we do not hear from you within 30 days of requesting your bank details, you'll forfeit your Refund and gift card.
19. If you’re eligible to claim a gift card, you’ll receive an email from GiftCloud enabling you to claim the gift card via clicking on a link. The email will be sent to the email address used for your MoneySuperMarket Account. The email will contain details of your gift card.
20. By clicking on the email link you’ll be able to select which brand of gift card you’d like and provide an email address or mobile number for where you’d like the gift card to be sent. Once you’ve done this, the gift card will be sent to the email address or mobile number that you’ve chosen.
21. You'll have up to 30 days from GiftCloud’s email to claim your gift card. You'll forfeit your gift card if you do not claim your gift cards within that time. Please ensure that the email address firstname.lastname@example.org is added to your safe-senders list, in order to prevent any likelihood of the emails landing in the spam folder.
22. If the gift cards are not received 72 hours after you’ve redeemed them then you should contact email@example.com, who are open Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm.
23. The gift cards are subject to the gift card issuer’s (i.e. Sainsbury’s, Just Eat, Argos and Amazon.co.uk, B&Q and Lastminute.com) own terms and conditions (which are different from ours). It is very important that you read and understand these terms and conditions before you claim your gift cards. They'll be made available to you at the point when you can claim your gift cards.
24. YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO YOUR MONEYSUPERMARKET ACCOUNT AND MAKE AS QUALIFYING PURCHASE THROUGH THE MONEYSUPERMARKET WEBSITE OR APP TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE GIFT CARD REWARDS. Gift cards will not be awarded for non-qualifying purchases. Other products may also be excluded from gift cards at our discretion. Incomplete applications or switches or purchases that are cancelled or reversed within 14 days of purchase, or in the case of insurance products, within the later of 14 days from when the policy begins or when you receive your policy documents, or made through channels apart from the MoneySuperMarket website or the App (for example, through product providers direct) or through cashback sites including Quidco will not be eligible for gift the cards.
25. The Super Save Price Promise offer is for personal and consumer use only.
26. The gift cards are non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted for any other prize, reward or other cash value except that in the event of circumstances outside of our control we reserve the right to substitute similar rewards of equal value. The gift cards are subject to promotional availability, are not for re-sale, cannot be auctioned or exchanged and are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
27. A maximum of one £20 gift card is available for each validated Cheaper Quote.
28. MoneySuperMarket will be entitled to cancel Refunds and/or remove gift cards at any time if purchases are cancelled, reversed or amended for any reason.
29. Gift cards already redeemable may be removed or cancelled if we consider that the gift cards were collected in breach of these Super Save Price Promise Terms or were earnt fraudulently, invalidly, using automated means, or in error.
30. By taking part in the Super Save Price Promise offer, you agree:
(iii) that, as between you and us, all intellectual property rights in any documents, images, photos, or pictures submitted to take part in the Super Save Price Promise offer will become the property of MoneySuperMarket and can be used by us in our absolute discretion.
31. In the event of any conflict between these Super Save Price Promise Terms and the Website Terms and Conditions, these Super Save Price Promise Terms will apply. In the event of any conflict between these Super Save Price Promise Terms and the MoneySuperMarket SSC Terms, the MoneySuperMarket SSC Terms will apply.
32. Our decision regarding any aspect of the Super Save Price Promise offer is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
33. We're not responsible for any additional costs which may be incurred by you in the context of participation in the Super Save Price Promise offer, such as internet costs and other additional services and must be paid by you separately.
34. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we don't accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with the Super Save Price Promise offer and/or these Super Save Price Promise Terms (including without limitation) as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction. Any statutory rights you have are not affected.
35. Insofar as permitted by law, we will not be responsible or liable to compensate you, or accept any liability, for any personal loss, expense or damage in connection with the Super Save Price Promise offer or accepting or using the Super Save Price Promise gift cards except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
36. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel and/or modify these Super Save Price Promise Terms at any time, including but not limited to terminating or withdrawing the Super Save Price Promise offer and/or Refer a friend gift cards at any time.
37. If any paragraph in these Super Save Price Promise Terms is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these Referral Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
38. These Super Save Price Promise Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these Super Save Price Promise Terms.
Issue date of Super Save Price Promise offer: 4 September 2023