Swiftcover was set up in 2005 as one of the UK’s first online-only car insurance companies.
It is part of the AXA insurance group, which has over 200 years’ experience in the insurance sector.
Swiftcover also offers van, home and private medical insurance, as well as breakdown cover.
Why choose Swiftcover?
Swiftcover offers a number of benefits for policyholders, including:
- Lifetime guarantee on repairs from approved garages (subject to terms and conditions).
- Access to a courtesy car for 14 days (subject to availability).
- 24-hour UK-based call centre.
- No added fees or loss of no claims bonus if involved in an accident with an uninsured driver.
- Online account management.
- No admin fees when updating your details online
Facts about Swiftcover
Swiftcover was one of the first insurers to allow customers to print their policy documents, rather than having them sent by post.
Swiftcover and swiftcover.com are trading names of AXA Insurance UK plc, which is regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Why it pays to shop around
Every year nearly a quarter (23%) of Brits ‘auto-renew’ their car insurance with their existing insurer, often at a higher premium than the year before.
In fact, being loyal to your provider by simply letting your policy roll over can cost you up to £113 more than if you shopped around for cover, according to MoneySuperMarket research.
Visit our car insurance channel today and run a price comparison to see if your car insurance premium could be reduced.