1st Central concentrates solely on car insurance, offering competitively priced cover with a comprehensive range of features and benefits. A strong emphasis on fraud prevention clamps down on bogus claims to help keep premium prices low. It has sold more than two million policies since launching in 2008.
1st Central is a subsidiary of the Guernsey-based FCG Group, which includes 1st Central Law and Finance, Skyfire insurance, Skyfire property holdings and Skyfire reinsurance.
Contact 1st Central
What types of cover does 1st Central offer?
1st Central provides comprehensive and third party fire and theft cover, on single car insurance policies.
It also offers breakdown cover as an optional extra.
Information about 1st Central
1st Central offers a number of benefits for policyholders, including:
- 21 days’ European cover to drive in the EU, Croatia, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Andorra.
- Windscreen cover.
- Up to £5,000 of personal accident cover.
- Up to £250 of cover for personal belongings damaged or stolen from your car.
- Up to £100 for medical expenses.
- Courtesy car.
- Up to £1,500 to cover replacement keys, locks and up to three days’ car hire.
1st Central’s credentials
1st Central is part of First Central Group (FCG), which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Why it pays to shop around
Every year, many drivers in the UK ‘auto-renew’ their car insurance with their existing insurer, usually at a higher price than the year before. That’s because most insurers save the best deals to entice new customers.
Get a car insurance quote today to see if you can reduce your premium.