It also offers home insurance, van insurance, travel insurance and life insurance, alongside its range of personal finance and investment products.
Lloyds Car Insurance is run by Junction, which is also responsible for the insurance arms of brands including RAC, Post Office, HSBC, M&S Bank, Halifax and Santander. Junction is part of BISL Limited, which owns a number of other insurance brands, including Bennetts, Budget, and Dial Direct.
Lloyds can be reached by calling 0330 018 1403 or via a virtual online assistant. Lloyds Bank can also be found on Twitter.
What types of cover does Lloyds offer?
Lloyds provides comprehensive single car insurance policies, with additional benefits and breakdown cover available.
Information about Lloyds
All Lloyds Car Insurance policies come with the following benefits:
- 60 days’ cover for driving in the European Union, at the same level of cover you have in the UK.
- 24-hour emergency claims helpline.
- 24-hour self-service centre to change policy details at any time.
- 12 months’ guaranteed replacement car cover to use for up to 28 days after your car has been stolen or written off, is no longer driveable following a fire, theft or accident claim, or while you wait for a courtesy car to become available.
Comprehensive policies offer the following additional benefits:
- A replacement car if a car you bought brand new in the last 12 months is stolen and not recovered.
- A three-year guarantee on repairs carried out by an approved repairer.
- Cover against uninsured drivers and acts of vandalism.
Lloyds Bank customers get a 10% discount when they buy cover through internet banking.
Lloyds Car Insurance is provided by Junction, which is part of the BISL Limited and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Why it pays to shop around
Being loyal to your provider or simply letting your policy roll over can cost you more than if you shopped around for cover. Visit our car insurance channel today and run a price comparison to see if your car insurance premium could be reduced.