AXA is one of the UK’s longest-standing insurance brands, having started out as the world’s first marine insurer back in 1720. It now provides services to over 10 million customers, offering a range of flexible home, travel, and car insurance products across both private and corporate sectors.
It also offers standalone breakdown cover. AXA car insurance is provided by the AXA Group, which also owns the Swiftcover brand.
What types of cover does AXA offer?
AXA offers a variety of car insurance policies, including single car, multi-car, and telematics cover via the Octo telematics app.
It provides both comprehensive and third party fire & theft cover.
Information about AXA
AXA offers a number of benefits for policyholders, including:
- 90 days’ European cover on all car insurance policies.
- Replacement keys or locks to replace stolen keys. Comprehensive cover provides the same service for lost keys.
- Overnight accommodation or onward travel, and a courtesy car while your car is in for repairs with an approved repairer.
- Replacement car child seats if stolen or damaged by theft or fire. Comprehensive cover provides a replacement after an accident.
- 24-hour claims helpline.
- Comprehensive policyholders also benefit from wrong fuel cover, uninsured driver cover, windscreen replacement and £5,000 worth of personal accident cover.
AXA is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Why it pays to shop around
MoneySuperMarket always urges drivers to shop around and compare car insurance deals. Visit our car insurance channel today and run a price comparison to see if your car insurance premium could be reduced.