Zenith Insurance has been providing insurance services to UK customers for 80 years, and offers all levels of insurance for a wide range of vehicles, and drivers of all ages and abilities, including learner drivers.
It also provides van insurance and underwrites motor insurance businesses in the UK and Europe.
Gibraltar-based Zenith is part of the Markerstudy Group, which also own Markerstudy Insurance, Auto Windscreens, BDML Insurance, Geoffrey Insurance, Lancaster Insurance Brokers, The Insurance Factory, The Policy Shop, Masterquote, Supercover, Sureterm Direct, and Zenith Marque.
Contact Zenith Insurance?
What types of cover does Zenith Insurance offer?
Zenith Insurance provides three levels of cover on single car insurance policies – comprehensive, third party fire and theft cover (TPFT), and third party only – and all come with a range of standard and additional benefits. It also provides cover for learner drivers.
Information about Zenith Insurance
Zenith Insurance offers a number of benefits for policyholders, including:
- Unlimited cover for factory-fitted equipment, and up to £500 of cover for additional equipment fitted to your car.
- Up to £100 of cover for personal belongings damaged or stolen from your car.
- Up to £500 of cover for replacement locks and keys if your car keys are stolen.
- Named drivers can earn their own no claims discount.
- Comprehensive policyholders also benefit from the following:
- Courtesy car after an accident while yours is in for repairs at an approved garage. All repairs are guaranteed for three years.
- Windscreen cover.
Zenith Insurance’s credentials
Zenith Insurance plc is authorised by the Gibralter Financial Services Commission and subject to a limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority.
Why everyone needs to shop around for car insurance
Loyalty doesn’t pay when it comes to car insurance – each year nearly a quarter (23%) of motorists in the UK ‘auto-renew’ their cover with their existing insurer, often at a higher price than the year before. MoneySuperMarket research has found that being loyal to your provider and accepting their renewal quote, or just letting your policy roll over, can cost you significantly more than if you shopped around for cover.
Visit our car insurance channel today and run a price comparison to see if your car insurance premium could be reduced.