Post Office Money Insurance provides fully comprehensive and third party fire and theft car insurance. Its car insurance is divided into two sections – Under 50s and Over 50s – and it tailors the level of cover and additional benefits to suit each age group.
It also offers bike insurance, home insurance, van insurance, pet insurance and travel insurance.
Contact Post Office Money Insurance
Post Office Money Insurance can be reached by calling 0333 1231764, and on Twitter.
What types of cover does Post Office Car Insurance offer?
Post Office provides comprehensive single car insurance policies, with additional benefits and breakdown cover available.
Information about Post Office Car Insurance
All Post Office Car Insurance include the following policyholder benefits:
- 60 days’ cover for driving in the European Union, at the same level of cover you have in the UK.
All Post Office Under 50s comprehensive and third party fire and theft policies also include the following benefits:
- Windscreen replacement and repairs (comprehensive only).
- Courtesy car (subject to availability & comprehensive only).
- Up to £100 of personal belongings cover.
All Post Office Over 50s Car Insurance policies include the following:
- Uninsured driver protection to cover your excess payments and protect your no claims discount if a driver who has no insurance hits you.
- Cover against vandalism and malicious damage (subject to conditions).
- Up to £400 worth of emergency transport and accommodation cover to pay for alternative transport or lodgings after an accident.
- Unlimited cover for factory fitted in-car entertainment and satnav equipment, and up to £500 to cover permanently fixed, non-standard equipment.
- Up to £500 of personal belongings cover.
- Up to £150 to replace child car seats if your car is in an accident or damaged.
Post Office Money Insurance’s credentials
Post Office Money Insurance is provided by Junction, part of BISL Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.