People’s Choice is part of Hastings Insurance Group, one of the UK’s biggest insurers, and offers a straightforward way to buy car insurance. They offer an extensive range of benefits as standard, as well as optional extras for anyone who wants complete cover and peace of mind.
As part of Hastings Insurance, People’s Choice is stablemates with Hastings Direct, Hastings Essential, Hastings Premier and Insure Pink.
Contact People’s Choice
What types of cover does People’s Choice offer?
Information about People’s Choice
People’s Choice offers a number of benefits for policyholders, including:
- A courtesy car while yours is in for repairs at an approved repair shop.
- Insurance cover when driving in the European Union, for up to 90 days per trip.
- Up to £750 of cover for permanently fitted audio equipment.
- Medical expenses cover of up to £500 per person.
- Up to £150 of personal belongings cover (comprehensive policies only).
Optional extras include:
- Three levels of breakdown cover.
- Uninsured driver protection.
- Vandalism cover.
- Legal expenses cover.
- Windscreen cover.
- Key cover.
People’s Choice’s credentials
People’s Choice is a trading name of Hastings Insurance, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
How to save on your car insurance
Cutting down the number of miles you drive can help reduce your car insurance premium as the less time you spend on the road, the less chance there is of you having an accident, and the cheaper your policy will be.
Additionally, build up a healthy no claims bonus - just one year of claim-free driving can knock as much as a third off your renewal price.
Visit our car insurance channel today and run a price comparison to see if you can cut the cost of your car insurance premium.