The World's most expensive cars
For many people, the idea of paying £10,000 for a car would be an impossible dream. However, for truly wealthy people a price tag of over £1 million can seem like a bargain. For the wealthier still, the vehicle's price tag is effectively immaterial. Status is king in some circles, and there are cars to cater for every need.
However, if high performance precision machines aren't driven in the correct manner, danger can often be just around the corner. Just ask the well known British actor Rowan Atkinson. In 2011 he set a record for the UK's most expensive car insurance claim when he crashed his McLaren F1 supercar. The bill came to a staggering £910,000 - think how many Vauxhall Astras you could get for that!
Embed this Infographic on your site:
- 50 years of the Porsche 911
- Brits on the Go
- British GP Facts and Figures
- Cars of the Silver Screen
- Driving Distractions
- Euro Car Contest
- ECJ Car Insurance Impact Analysed
- Good Driver or Bad Driver?
- Grand Prix Driver of the Year
- Guide to Learning to Drive
- Here is what you could have won
- Mini Cooper: Old Vs. New
- MoneySupermarket.com Car of the Year
- Should I Go LPG?
- Snow need to panic
- The Cars That Won’t Die
- The cost of running your car on alternative fuels
- The Future of Motoring: Driverless Cars
- The UK’s Speeding Hotspots
- The UK’s Worst Drink & Drug Driving Offenders
- The Cost of Learning to Drive
- The Cost of Motoring over a Lifetime
- The Worldwide Cost of Fuel
- What If Every Car Was Electric?
- What’s Our Driving Passion?
- The World’s most expensive cars
- British GP Hero
†82% of shoppers obtained a quote in 5 minutes or less. Source eDigitalResearch December 2012.