Grand Prix Driver of the Year
We are currently experiencing a golden era of Motor Sport; with the 2012 season consisting of 6 World Champions all competing for the right to be crowned the Champion of the world once again in one of the most competitive seasons in memory.
With there having been seven different winners from the first seven races of the season, we not only saw some supreme level of skill displayed, but also enjoyed unprecedented levels of excitement and entertainment. Sebastian Vettel may well have took the crown, but with the supremacy of the Red Bull car during the latter part of the season, was he really the best driver?
MoneySupermarket.com is currently working on improving its black box insurance offering, where car insurance premiums are calculated based on driving skills and behaviours rather than statistics such as age. In order to reflect this offering, we decided to make sure that the right man got rewarded by asking some of the most recognised and respected online motorsport experts to vote for their overall top ten drivers of the 2012 season...
Embed this Infographic on your site:
- 50 years of the Porsche 911
- Brits on the Go
- British GP Facts and Figures
- Cars of the Silver Screen
- Driving Distractions
- ECJ Car Insurance Impact Analysed
- Grand Prix Driver of the Year
- Guide to Learning to Drive
- MoneySupermarket.com Car of the Year
- Should I Go LPG?
- Snow need to panic
- The Cars That Won’t Die
- The Future of Motoring: Driverless Cars
- The UK’s Speeding Hotspots
- The UK’s Worst Drink & Drug Driving Offenders
- The Cost of Learning to Drive
- The Cost of Motoring over a Lifetime
- The Worldwide Cost of Fuel
- What If Every Car Was Electric?
- What’s Our Driving Passion?
- The World’s most expensive cars
- British GP Hero
†82% of shoppers obtained a quote in 5 minutes or less. Source eDigitalResearch December 2012.