MoneySupermarket.com Car of the Year
The difficult economic climate is giving car manufacturers a hard time, with The Guardian recently reporting new car sales at a 22-year low. So it's never been more important to produce a vehicle which stands out from the crowd and offers owners significant benefits.
MoneySupermarket.com asked some of the internet's most respected and well recognised motoring experts to vote for the 10 cars they feel have stood out from the competition over the past 12 months so we can crown the first MoneySupermarket.com Car of the Year.
Our judges took into account a range of factors including aesthetics, reliability, performance and running costs. We've collated all the nominations to produce the definitive top 10 list:
Embed this Infographic on your site:
- 50 years of the Porsche 911
- Brits on the Go
- British GP Facts and Figures
- Cars of the Silver Screen
- Driving Distractions
- Euro Car Contest
- ECJ Car Insurance Impact Analysed
- Good Driver or Bad Driver?
- Grand Prix Driver of the Year
- Guide to Learning to Drive
- Here is what you could have won
- Mini Cooper: Old Vs. New
- MoneySupermarket.com Car of the Year
- Should I Go LPG?
- Snow need to panic
- The Cars That Won’t Die
- The cost of running your car on alternative fuels
- The Future of Motoring: Driverless Cars
- The UK’s Speeding Hotspots
- The UK’s Worst Drink & Drug Driving Offenders
- The Cost of Learning to Drive
- The Cost of Motoring over a Lifetime
- The Worldwide Cost of Fuel
- What If Every Car Was Electric?
- What’s Our Driving Passion?
- The World’s most expensive cars
- British GP Hero
†82% of shoppers obtained a quote in 5 minutes or less. Source eDigitalResearch December 2012.