Truespeed broadband is fast and reliable. The catch is you can't get it everywhere. Here's what you need to know.
Why choose Truespeed broadband?
Truespeed offers full fibre broadband packages with guaranteed speeds of at least 200Mbps. Which is the kind of service guarantee that few other providers can offer and makes Truespeed one of the most reliable suppliers around.
It’s also one of the small number of providers that gives you dedicated line, so you don't have to share your connection with other households. And it offers a full fibre service, meaning you get super-fast ‘fibre to the premises’ broadband.
What broadband packages can I get from Truespeed broadband?
As the name would suggest, Truespeed is all about providing the fastest connection. You’ll get guaranteed speeds on uploads and downloads….
- Truespeed 80: Perfect if you live alone and are looking for fast, reliable broadband. It’s great value for a fibre-to-the-premises connection.
- Truespeed 350: The perfect package for busy households and home working
- Truespeed 500: For heavy internet users, it’s the go-to package for gaming, streaming and working from home
- Truespeed 900: Ideal for small businesses, home offices, serious gamers and super busy households.
While all of Truespeed’s fibre broadband packages include phone lines, calls are not included in the monthly cost.
Can I get Truespeed broadband deals in my area?
Truespeed broadband isn’t as widely available as other providers. You can use our postcode checker to see if any Truespeed deals are in your area.
If it’s not available yet, you can register your interest online and, if enough people in your area also register interest, Truespeed will connect your area.
What’s good about Truespeed broadband?
- Superfast speeds: Truespeed offers some of the fastest speeds in the UK
- Guaranteed service: They guarantee uninterrupted access to ultrafast broadband speeds 24/7
- Unlimited downloads: Included as standard
- No mid-contract price hike: The amount you pay is locked in for the term of your contract
- Customer service: Local customer care team, ready to assist if needed
- No landline needed: They offer broadband-only deals, without line rental
- Free installation and setup: Standard installation and setup is free
What’s bad about Truespeed broadband?
- Limited availability: Not a wide service yet, use our postcode checker to see if you can get it
- No frills service: You can't get TV, mobile or any other optional extras
- Cheaper deals available: If you’re OK with potentially slower speeds, providers like TalkTalk and Plusnet offer cheaper fibre connections
- VoIP phone service only: The phone service uses VoIP, which means it won't work if there's a power cut or your broadband goes down
- No short contracts: All the packages come with 18-month contracts
- No weekend support: Tech support isn't available at weekends
Truespeed broadband set-up
An engineer will visit your property to install your Truespeed broadband. If Truespeed is already in your area, you can be connected within 21 days.
You just need to sign up for one of their packages. Then once everything is confirmed, a member of the installation team will contact you to book your appointment.
What's the Truespeed broadband installation time?
Installation by an engineer will take around 90 minutes.
If your connection isn’t standard you should let Truespeed know so it can allot the correct time and additional cost that has to be agreed prior to installation appointments being confirmed.
Installation appointments are morning or afternoon, Monday to Friday.
Truespeed broadband customer service
Truespeed customer service team only operate Monday – Friday. You can contact them via:
- Phone: You can call Truespeed Broadband’s customer service team on 01225 300 370
- Email: You can contact the team on email@example.com
- Facebook: You can contact Truespeed via their Facebook page
Other providers like Truespeed
Want to compare your options? Have a look at our guides to other broadband and phone services, some of which also offer TV bundles:
- Direct Save
- Post Office
- Virgin Media
- John Lewis
- NOW Broadband
- First Utility
Can I get Truespeed broadband without landline?
You don’t need a phone line to connect to Truespeed.
What Truespeed broadband speeds can I get?
The following speeds are available with Truespeed broadband:
How much is Truespeed broadband?
The price you pay for Truespeed broadband will depend on the package you go for. The higher the speeds, the more it will cost. For example, at time of writing, Truespeed 80Mbps costs around £30 per month, while Truespeed 900Mbps costs about double that.
If you’re looking to spend a little less, check out our cheap broadband deals.