Compare the most popular credit cards
You'll be spoilt for choice with MoneySupermarket's selection of the most popular credit cards. Whether you're looking for fantastic rates on balance transfers or purchases, a card with no fees or a great rewards scheme, we have a card for you.
Most popular credit cards - sorted by best selling cards from each category
Receive £20 cashback when you make a balance transfer. You cannot apply for this offer through any other price comparison sites. Conditions apply, see T&Cs. Ends 16th October
- Great for
- You’ll be charged a 3.5% fee, but transfer a balance within 60 days and Barclaycard will refund 2.00%, so the effective fee is 1.50%
- Tracking your credit score, with free ongoing access to your Experian Credit Score
- But be aware that
- The APR and length of the promotional offer are dependent on your personal circumstances
- You cannot transfer a balance from another Barclaycard
- The promotional BT period applies to transfers made in the first 60 days
If you spend £1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% p.a. (variable) your representative rate will be 18.9% APR (variable).
You won't get this card on any other comparison site
- Great for
- If you already have a Halifax card, you may be eligible to have a second card. Conditions apply
- No fee to transfer a balance
- No fee to use anywhere worldwide
- But be aware that
- The APR is dependent on your personal circumstances
- You cannot transfer a balance from another Halifax card
If you spend £1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.95% p.a. (variable) your representative rate will be 18.9% APR (variable).
Your personalised chance of approval
We've taken the details you gave, and used them to show you personalised scores to tell you the chance that your application for each card would be successful.
Why is this important?
Every time you apply for a credit card, a mark is left on your credit score. That means it's better get it right first time. Your scores help you understand which cards you have the strongest chance of getting.
The higher the score, the stronger chance you have of getting the card. If you see a very low score, you're probably better off choosing a different card.
- Consider a different card
- Not eligible
- Your chances are good
- You've been pre approved
If you see a high score, you can be fairly confident. The scores aren't a guarantee, as acceptance of your application is at the sole discretion of the card issuer, but they should help guide your choice.
If you see a pre-approved score it may be subject to you passing additional ID and fraud checks by the provider.
In some cases, we will not be able to display a score for a product because we do not have enough information about the card issuer’s acceptance criteria or we have not been able to match your details at the credit bureau.
We work closely with our partners to improve our eligibility scores for all products that are of interest to you.
We're free and independent, as well as offering exclusive deals you can't get anywhere else.
Moneysupermarket is a credit broker – this means we’ll show you products offered by lenders. We never take a fee from customers for this broking service. Instead we are usually paid a fee by the lenders – though the size of that payment doesn’t affect how we show products to customers.