Compare the most popular credit cards
You'll be spoilt for choice with MoneySupermarket's selection of the most popular credit cards. Whether you're looking for fantastic rates on balance transfers or purchases, a card with no fees or a great rewards scheme, we have a card for you.
Most popular credit cards - sorted by best selling cards from each category
- Great for
- You’ll have to pay a 3.5% fee to transfer a balance to this card. If you do it in the first 60 days, Barclaycard will refund 2.06%, so the overall fee is 1.44%
- You can get your Experian credit score for free
- But be aware that
- You might get a different interest rate to the one shown here, because this depends on your circumstances.
- You must transfer a balance within the first 60 days to get the promotional offer
- You can’t transfer a balance from another card issued by Barclaycard
If you spend £1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% p.a. (variable) your representative rate will be 18.9% APR (variable).
You won't get this card on any other comparison site
- Great for
- You can transfer a balance to this card with no fee
- You can use this card abroad with no fee
- You may be eligible to apply for this card even if you've already got another Halifax credit card. Excludes Student Credit Card customers, conditions apply
- But be aware that
- You might get a different interest rate to the one shown here, because this depends on your circumstances
- You can't transfer a balance from another card issued by Halifax
If you spend £1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.95% p.a. (variable) your representative rate will be 18.9% APR (variable).
Your personalised chance of approval
We've taken the details you gave, and used them to show you personalised scores to tell you the chance that your application for each card would be successful.
Why is this important?
Every time you apply for a credit card, a mark is left on your credit score. That means it's better get it right first time. Your scores help you understand which cards you have the strongest chance of getting.
The higher the score, the stronger chance you have of getting the card. If you see a very low score, you're probably better off choosing a different card.
- Consider a different card
- Not eligible
- Your chances are good
- You've been pre approved
If you see a high score, you can be fairly confident. The scores aren't a guarantee, as acceptance of your application is at the sole discretion of the card issuer, but they should help guide your choice.
If you see a pre-approved score it may be subject to you passing additional ID and fraud checks by the provider.
In some cases, we will not be able to display a score for a product because we do not have enough information about the card issuer’s acceptance criteria or we have not been able to match your details at the credit bureau.
We work closely with our partners to improve our eligibility scores for all products that are of interest to you.
We're free and independent, as well as offering exclusive deals you can't get anywhere else.
Moneysupermarket is a credit broker – this means we’ll show you products offered by lenders. We never take a fee from customers for this broking service. Instead we are usually paid a fee by the lenders – though the size of that payment doesn’t affect how we show products to customers.