Got BT broadband? Add a BT Mobile SIM to pay your package and there are real savings to be had. Better still, BT's prices, speeds and coverage are among the best around.
If you’re already a BT broadband customer, then a BT Mobile SIM is a really good bet. Not least because you get £5 off per month on all SIM contracts, as well as the convenience of a single bill for your broadband and mobile phone.
But that's not all that BT Mobile has to recommend it. Because it runs on EE’s network, it offers among the fastest speeds and widest coverage of all providers too.
Why choose a BT Mobile SIM?
- Good coverage: BT Mobile uses EE’s network, which provides the fastest 4G and the widest coverage of all main providers. 5G is also available
- Speed: EE, the bedrock of BT Mobile, is the UK's fastest network according to RootMetrics tests conducted during 2020
- Roaming: Roam like Home allows customers to use their BT Mobile SIM abroad with no additional charges in 47 countries – mostly in the EU
- Add more SIMS and save: You can save money by getting additional SIMS for family members on BT Mobile’s Family SIM plan
- 30-day money-back guarantee: If you take out a SIM-only plan with BT Mobile and decide it’s not for you, you’ll get your money back any time during the first 30 days
- Frequent offers and rewards: Often BT Mobile will offer incentives to sign up, such as reward cards, free gifts or double data
- Free BT Sport: Certain SIM-only plans offer the BT Sport app free of charge. Great for football fanatics and the like
- Monthly discounts for existing broadband customers: If you get your broadband from BT, you qualify for a £5 per month discount on all SIM contracts
- Customer service: BT’s customer service for mobile phone customers is open from Monday to Sunday 7am-10pm and is free to call from a landline on 0800 800 150. You can also dial 150 from your BT Mobile
- Wi-Fi hotspots: BT Mobile customers get access to 5 million BT Wi-Fi hotspots around the UK
Is BT Mobile a good network?
BT Mobile uses EE’s network infrastructure and for that reason is able to offer among the UK's widest coverage and best data speeds.
BT is a well-known household name, offering a variety of services to its customers. It regularly offers rewards and incentives and has a good reputation for customer service.
Read our full BT Mobile network review here.
What to look for in an BT Mobile SIM contract
If you’d like to compare BT Mobile SIM-only plans, take a look at the table on the top of this page. You can choose to look at just BT Mobile deals or compare its contracts with other providers you are considering.
When looking for SIM-only deals, think about how much data you might need, as well as texts and calls, your budget, and how long the contract runs for.
When you’ve found a deal you like the look of, click on it and we'll take you to BT's website so you can sign up and get started.
Does BT Mobile offer SIM plans for bad credit?
You'll need to pass a credit check to take out a SIM-only plan with BT Mobile. BT Mobile doesn't offer short contracts - the shortest is 12 months – so it’s unlikely you’ll be successful if you have a poor credit history. It may be worth checking out alternative providers of bad credit SIMs if you're concerned about acceptance.
12-month BT Mobile SIMs
There are various 12-month SIM only deals with BT Mobile. All 12-month plans come with unlimited minutes and texts and varying amounts of data.
BT Mobile SIMs with unlimited data
BT Mobile offers an unlimited data SIM but only if you are a BT Halo customer. If you are not, the maximum amount of data on offer is 100GB which is still a lot, even if you’re a heavy data user.
Should I get unlimited calls and texts?
All BT Mobile SIM-only deals come with unlimited calls and texts.