Who are Quote Me Happy?
As part of Aviva’s online-only presence, Quote Me Happy can help you find cheap home insurance 24 hours a day, seven days a week. With UK-based helplines, they can provide assistance whatever time you may need it.
They offer low cost, but high quality, home insurance that you can manage at home – without being charged administration fees when you make any changes. You can manage your policy online from anywhere in the world.
Why choose Quote Me Happy?
- Choose from buildings cover, contents cover and buildings and contents cover together.
- Quote Me Happy offers three levels of home insurance cover: Essentials, Essentials Plus and Premier.
- Their offers include an unlimited alternative accommodation cover, replacement locks cover, damage by standard risks cover (including fire, theft and storm damage), and garden contents cover.
- Up to £500,000 buildings cover and £100,000 contents cover (unlimited for Premier policyholders).
What you should know
- Quote Me Happy does not cover against wear and tear, or damage which occurs gradually over time.
- They offer optional extra accidental damage cover – both buildings and contents cover, optional pedal bike cover, and specified contents items cover.
- Legal services and Home emergency cover is also an optional add-on.
Contact Quote Me Happy
0345 030 6902
24/7 claims line
Finding the right cover
When it comes to insuring your personal belongings and home, it is important to get the right cover, but it adding protection for expensive jewellery or appropriate excess thresholds for electronics.
Ensure your locks are up to the minimum standard required by your policy’s insurer. As any claims made could be invalid if you haven’t done this – if the policyholder is considered negligent, some insurers won’t pay out.
Read our guide on how to boost your home security.
Why it pays to shop around?
Compare different providers before buying your policy to improve your chances of saving money. You can find a better deal by shopping around each year and not letting your policy ‘auto-renew’.
Make a note of when your policy expires, then search on MoneySuperMarket to see if you can save with a different insurance company. Visit our home insurance channel to compare policies and find one that’s right for you.