WE’VE SECURED THE CHEAPEST ‘BIG SIX’ ENERGY DEAL ON THE MARKET. START SAVING WITH EDF ENERGY.
You won’t find it cheaper anywhere else and when it’s gone, it’s gone!Compare Now
or call 0800 170 1968
The UK energy market has been in the doldrums for many months. But not any longer. MoneySuperMarket is offering selected customers the chance to take advantage of a superb energy offer. It’s only available to customers like you, who have signed up to our marketing emails.†
We’ve negotiated a 1-year fixed rate deal from Big Six provider, EDF, that’s the cheapest deal on the market from the Big Six energy suppliers.
EDF Simply Fix Aug 18
- £865 based on Ofgem average consumption values
- 12-month fixed tariff
- Priced at £865 a year for a typical household
- Switch and lock in your energy bill savings right through winter until July 2018
- Only available to the first 20,000 customers who apply by Midnight on 23 July
- £35 exit fees per fuel. Existing exit fees will be waived for EDF customers who switch to this tariff
How do I access the Energy Bill Buster?
This is a limited time offer – when it’s gone, it’s gone. The EDF tariff is only available to the first 20,000 customers who apply by midnight on 23 July. Here’s what you need to do to access the Energy Bill Buster…
- Simply click through on the compare now button.
- Enter your details in the online form.
- Look out for our Energy Bill Busters deals in your results.
Then, you can compare them to other tariffs and decide if they’re right for you.
If you prefer to switch energy provider over the telephone, we have a team of energy experts on hand to help. Please call 0800 170 1968 if you have any queries or would like to switch to a new tariff over the phone.
Our phone lines are open at the following times:
* EDF Simply Fix Aug 18 is £865. Average Big Six standard variable tariff is £1,140 – 27 June 2017. Based on dual fuel average Ofgem consumption data. † Only available to customers signed up to receive marketing emails from MoneySuperMarket before 1pm on 3 July 2017
If you would like to adjust your contact preferences, please click here.