EXCLUSIVE! WE’VE SECURED THE CHEAPEST ‘BIG SIX’ ENERGY DEAL ON THE MARKET. START SAVING WITH EDF ENERGY.
Only available at MoneySuperMarket. You won’t find it cheaper anywhere else, and when it’s gone, it’s gone!Compare Now
or call 0800 170 1968
With energy price increases grabbing the news headlines, MoneySuperMarket is offering selected customers† the chance to take advantage of a superb low-price energy offer.
We’ve negotiated a 1-year fixed rate deal from Big Six provider, EDF, that’s the cheapest deal on the market from the Big Six energy suppliers.
EDF Simply Fix Aug 18
- Priced at £865 a year for a typical household based on Ofgem average consumption values
- 12-month fixed tariff
- Switch and lock in your energy bill savings right through winter until July 2018
- Only available to the first 20,000 customers
- £35 exit fees per fuel. Existing exit fees will be waived for EDF customers who switch to this tariff
How do I access the Energy Bill Buster?
The EDF tariff is only available to the first 20,000 customers. Here’s what you need to do to access the Energy Bill Buster…
- Simply click through on the compare now button.
- Enter your details in the online form.
- Look out for our Energy Bill Busters deals in your results.
Then, you can compare them to other tariffs and decide if they’re right for you.
If you prefer to switch energy provider over the telephone, we have a team of energy experts on hand to help. Please call 0800 170 1968 if you have any queries or would like to switch to a new tariff over the phone.
Our phone lines are open at the following times:
* EDF Simply Fix Aug 18 is £865. Average Big Six standard variable tariff is £1,140 – 27 July 2017. Based on dual fuel average Ofgem consumption data. † Only available to customers on MoneySuperMarket's marketing database
If you would like to adjust your contact preferences, please click here.