Smartphones typically last around two years in today’s market, with the latest models relegating older devices into cupboards or drawers. But did you know that you can sell your old phones for cash?
Popular devices to sell
- iPhone 11 – on SellMyMobile or CompareMyMobile
- iPhone 12 – on SellMyMobile or CompareMyMobile
- iPhone 13 – on SellMyMobile or CompareMyMobile
- iPhone 13 Pro Max – on SellMyMobile or CompareMyMobile
- Galaxy S22 Ultra – on SellMyMobile or CompareMyMobile
- Google Pixel 6 Pro – on SellMyMobile or CompareMyMobile
Mobile recycling is a great opportunity to declutter your unused handsets and earn some easy money in the process.
How does it work?
Mobile phone recycling is quick and simple. All you need to do is send your device through the post, and then you’ll be paid cash directly into your bank account.
It works in five simple steps:
- Click through to one of our partners, SellMyMobile.com or CompareMyMobile.com
- Search for the phone or tablet you want to sell and confirm the condition
- Compare the list of cash offers from a range of recyclers and select the best deal
- Box up your device and post it to your chosen recycler
- Wait for the cash to be paid into your bank account via your chosen payment method
Recycle broken phones for cash
You can even sell a broken or damaged smartphone through mobile recycling services. So, whether your old device has a cracked screen, several years of bumps and scrapes, or always overheats, you’ll still be able to get some money for it.
Bear in mind that cash offers reflect the condition, age, make and model of your device. So you’ll get less money for a broken, older phone.
Which brands of phone can I sell?
Mobile phone recyclers will take all brands of phone, including:
Recycle more than your phone...
As well as smartphones, mobile recyclers are happy to accept other devices, such as tablets, laptops and smartwatches. So, it’s well worth seeing what the rest of the family might want to get rid of, too.
The process works in just the same way as if you were recycling your mobile phone – just use one of our partners, SellMyMobile.com or CompareMyMobile.com, to search for your device and compare offers.