Virgin Group has been in operation for nearly 50 years. Its Virgin Money life insurance is promoted by Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Ltd, and arranged and administered by BISL Limited.
Virgin Money can be reached by calling 0800 294 7575 between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm on Saturday, or visiting uk.virginmoney.com/virgin/life-insurance.
What types of cover does Virgin Money offer?
Information about Virgin Money
Virgin Money’s life insurance offers many benefits for policyholders including:
- Simple set-up with no GP report required
- Inclusion of the cost of children’s critical illness cover
- Free standard will writing service (terms and conditions apply)
- Trust tools to help you put your policy in trust
- Access to a range of Virgin Money benefits, including Lounges
- Free 'loved ones' email service to help those closest to you make a claim (available only when you sign up to use Virgin Money’s online service, terms and conditions apply)
Virgin Money’s credentials
Virgin Money is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Its policies are underwritten by Scottish Friendly Assurance Society, which paid out on 99.5% of claims in 2019. Scottish Friendly Assurance Society currently insures more than 150,000 lives in the UK.
Why it pays to shop around
MoneySuperMarket always urges customers to shop around and compare life insurance deals. Visit our life insurance channel today and run a price comparison to see if your life insurance premium could be reduced.