1. The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) are promoted by Moneysupermarket.com Limited (the “Promoter”, “we”, “us”, “our”), whose registered office is at MoneySuperMarket House, St. David's Park, Ewloe, Chester, CH5 3UZ.
2. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the submission of customer testimonials (“Testimonials”) from MoneySuperMarket.com customers that can be used in the following ways:
a) in blog posts and articles on Moneysupermarket.com (the “Website”);
b) to share with journalists to publish;
c) in our annual report;
d) in marketing communications activities referring to how much customers have saved with us; and
e) on social media.
3. Subject to paragraph 2 of these Terms and Conditions, you must meet the following criteria (the “Eligibility Criteria”) to submit a Testimonial:
a) you must be a UK resident, aged 18 or over;
b) you must have a valid email address and telephone number;
c) you must consent to the Promoter using your photo, full name, town/region, occupation, and other information pertinent to the Testimonial;
d) you must not be an employee at a Moneysupermarket Group company (this includes MoneySuperMarket, MoneySavingExpert, CYTI, Quidco and Decision Technologies).
4. By submitting a Testimonial, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. In the case of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the Website terms and conditions, the Website terms and conditions will take precedence.
5. Once you have met the Eligibility Criteria and your Testimonial has been used subject to paragraph 2 above, you will be entitled to receive 1 digital gift card with a face value of £50 redeemable at Amazon.co.uk (the “Gift Card”).
6. The Gift Card is subject to its own terms and conditions which are different to these Terms and Conditions; it’s important that you carefully read and understand these. For Amazon’s complete terms and conditions, click here. To redeem your Voucher, visit www.amazon.co.uk/redeem. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with the terms and conditions applying to any third party website or for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any third party in connection with the terms and conditions.
7. The Gift Card is subject to availability and may be changed by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
8. The Gift Card is non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted by you for cash value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Gift Card and not specifically included in the Gift Card.
9. A maximum of 1 Gift Card is available per person. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold a Gift Card if, in its fair judgement, it appears that the same person has been issued more than 1 Gift Card, and/or to require reasonable proof from the customer in question that they are not the same person.
10. Proof of submission is not automatically proof of receipt.
11. To obtain the Gift Card you will be notified via the email address you have submitted to us for the Testimonial. The Gift Card will be valid for 10 years from issuance. It’s important that you claim your Gift Card before the date of expiry as we are not liable for reissuing Gift Cards once expired.
12. By submitting your Testimonial, you agree:
a) to these Terms and Conditions;
b) to the terms of our Privacy Notice;
c) that, as between you and the Promoter, all intellectual property rights in any documents, images, photos, pictures submitted for your Testimonial will become the property of the Promoter and can be used by the Promoter in its absolute discretion; and
d) to take part, for no fee, in any publicity accompanying or resulting from your Testimonial submission.
13. The Gift Card will be sent to you (via email) directly from the Promoter within 30 working days of your Testimonial being published. By submitting your details for the Testimonial you consent to the Promoter using the email address or telephone number you have provided for the Gift Card to contact you to obtain the information the Promoter needs to enable them to deliver the Gift Card to you.
14. Data and Privacy: By submitting your Testimonial, you agree to the use of your personal information as described in these Terms and Conditions, in particular paragraphs 3 and 10. After the 24 month period, your personal data (i.e. your contact details) will be securely deleted from our systems. If you would like us to remove your data sooner or you would like to opt out of the Eligibility Criteria (per paragraph 3 of these Terms and Conditions), please contact our Data Request Team at email@example.com or write to our Data Protection Officer at Moneysupermarket House, St. David's Park, Ewloe, Flintshire, CH5 3UZ with the subject headed ‘Customer Testimonial’. Our Privacy Notice explains in more detail how we use your personal data. Click here to read.
15. Late, incomplete, corrupt Testimonial submissions, or Testimonial submissions sent through agencies and third parties, will not be accepted. We do not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with the Testimonial submissions (including without limitation as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction, or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries).
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and at its sole discretion.
17. If any paragraph in these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
18. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.