- These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) are promoted by MoneySuperMarket.com Limited (the “Promoter”), whose registered office is at MoneySuperMarket House, St. David's Park, Ewloe, Chester, CH5 3UZ.
- To be eligible you must be a UK resident aged 17 or over and have purchased a relevant life insurance policy through MoneySuperMarket.com online only. (“Relevant Life Insurance Policy”).
- This offer is for new customers only. A new customer means a customer who has not purchased a Relevant Life Insurance Policy on or after 11 October 2016.
- These Terms and Conditions will be valid from 00:01 11th of October 2018 onwards.
- Once 3 premium payments have been made in relation to the relevant life insurance policy (“Qualifying Date”) provided you haven’t cancelled your policy you will be entitled to choose to receive a voucher from Next, M&S or Argos. (“Voucher”).
- The Voucher value will depend on the monthly premium of the policy purchased:
£10.00 or less
£30.01 or more
7. Only one Voucher will be issued per policy and per individually named person. You are not able to claim multiple Vouchers under this offer and is only available on the first policy purchased. Subsequent Vouchers will not be issued for any additional policies purchased.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold a Voucher if, in its fair judgement, it appears that the same person has purchased multiple policies, and/or to require reasonable proof from the individual in question that they are not the same person. The Voucher you select will be subject to the issuer’s (Next, M&S, Argos) own terms and conditions (which are different from ours). It is very important that you read and understand these terms and conditions.
9. The Vouchers are subject to availability and may be changed by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. The Voucher is non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted for any other gift, voucher or cash value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Voucher you select.
10. You will receive an email from the Promoter within 40 days of making your 3rd premium payment. The email will be sent to the email address you provided the Promoter during your purchase of the relevant life insurance policy. You must respond to the Promoter selecting where you wish the Voucher to be redeemable in order to receive the Voucher. If you have not responded to the initial email an email reminder notification will be sent to you six months from the Qualifying Date. If you do not respond within 14 days of receiving this reminder email you will no longer be eligible to receive the Voucher. Please ensure that the email address firstname.lastname@example.org is added to your safe-senders list, in order to prevent any likelihood of the emails landing in the spam folder.
11. The Voucher will be dispatched to you directly from Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited. This will be by either email or post depending on the Voucher you have requested. They shall endeavour to dispatch the Voucher within 28 days of your confirmation as to which Voucher you wish to receive. The Promoter will be required to share some of your data with Marketing Lounge to enable them to send the Voucher. If the Voucher is not received then you should contact the Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited team on 0333 123 9852, their helpline is open Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm.
14. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with these terms and conditions (including without limitation as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction, or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries).
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify these terms and conditions at any time and at its sole discretion.
16. If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.