Your chosen account
This information has been independently compiled by MoneySupermarket.com to help you choose the right saving account.
Sorry, we can't help you to open this account.
- This is an Easy Access Account with no notice period.
- It offers a rate of 1.12% AER which includes a bonus rate of 0.57% for the first 12 months. The account offers 0.55% after the bonus expires.
- This is a variable interest rate.
- Great for
- 1.25% Gross/AER variable (includes a fixed bonus of 0.70% for 12 months)
- Opening and managing your account online
- Opening an account with just £1
- But be aware that
- Rate includes a bonus, you may want to move your money at the end of this period
Opening & accessing this account
|Opening account||Accessing account|
Deposits and withdrawals
- Withdrawals are allowed with this account.
- Maximum daily w/dl limit of £10K to non-Tesco Bank a/c's in the UK, £100K limit to Tesco Bank a/c's in own name.
- You can add extra funds to the account.
Is this account right for you?
- To open this account
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- You have to deposit a minimum of £1 to open the account.
- There is no maximum balance for this account.
Your interest rates
How your rate will change
This account offers a bonus rate, which means that it has an introductory rate for a set period, then drops to a standard rate that is usually not as competitive.
It offers a rate of 1.12% AER which includes a bonus rate of 0.57% for the first 12 months. The account offers 0.55% after the bonus expires.
Standard interest information
Interest on this account will be paid yearly.
|£1 - £1,000,000||1.12%|
|£1,000,001 - £ no limit||0.55%|
Any interest you earn will be tax-free up to your annual personal savings allowance.