Your chosen account
This information has been independently compiled by MoneySupermarket.com to help you choose the right saving account.
- This is an Easy Access Account with no notice period.
- It offers a rate of 1.32% AER which includes a bonus rate of 1.12% for the first 12 months. The account offers 0.20% after the bonus expires.
- This is a variable interest rate.
- Great for
- Free withdrawals with no penalties or notice periods
- Apply and manage your account online 24/7
- But be aware that
- Rate includes a bonus, you may want to move your money at the end of this period
Opening & accessing this account
|Opening account||Accessing account|
Deposits and withdrawals
- Withdrawals are allowed with this account.
- All withdrawals via nominated account.
- You can add extra funds to the account. Additions via nominated account.
Is this account right for you?
- To open this account
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- You have to deposit a minimum of £100 to open the account.
- The maximum balance you can have in this account is £2,000,000.
Your interest rates
How your rate will change
This account offers a bonus rate, which means that it has an introductory rate for a set period, then drops to a standard rate that is usually not as competitive.
It offers a rate of 1.32% AER which includes a bonus rate of 1.12% for the first 12 months. The account offers 0.20% after the bonus expires.
Standard interest information
Interest on this account will be paid on anniversary.
|£100 - £2,000,000||1.32%|
Any interest you earn will be tax-free up to your annual personal savings allowance.