The best savings accounts are the ones that make your money work as hard as possible for you. With the recent rise in interest rates, it’s more important than ever to make sure your money is growing in one of the best savings accounts.
Compare savings accounts
There are various types of savings account you can compare and choose from, including easy access accounts, ISAs, fixed rate bonds and more.
It’s important to make sure your money is working as hard as possible, so regularly check you’re on the best savings rate.
These are the accounts available to open through MoneySuperMarket. We can show you all the accounts on the market, but we can only help you to open some of them.
Not sure what type of account to go for? Our Savings Decision Tree can help you decide.
Sainsbury's Cash ISA 1.16% (AER) variable tax-free
- Interest rate (AER) 1.16% variable tax-free
- Min/max opening amount £500 to £20,000
- No notice period
- Account can be opened online and over the phone
- Make multiple deposits up to the £20,000 annual allowance, or the full amount in one transaction
- Interest paid annually
- You must pay in a minimum deposit within 30 days of opening your account
- Even if you make withdrawals from your ISA, the total of all funds paid into your ISA during a tax year cannot exceed your annual ISA allowance.