Published on 1 December 2021
Sainsbury's Bank - Free Bob Martin Flea and Worming Treatment Offer
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Sainsbury’s Bank (company no.3279730) whose registered office is at 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT.
2. A single promotional code to redeem the offer of free pack of Bob Martin Clear Wormer Tablets and Clear Plus Spot-On treatment worth up to £19.49 (the "Offer") will only be sent if you buy a Sainsbury’s Bank pet insurance policy ("Policy") directly from MoneySuperMarket platforms.
3. This Offer is only available for new customers and during the promotional period as set out in point 4 below. The offer is limited to one per customer.
4. The promotion ends at 23:59 on 2nd March 2022, subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. To be eligible to receive a treatment pack you must purchase a policy before 23:59 on 2nd March 2022.
5. The promotional code to redeem the Offer will be sent to you by email approximately 2 weeks after your Policy has been active for 15 days.
6. The promotional pack will be despatched within 5 working days of you entering the promotional code on Bob Martin website
7. The single use promotional code must be redeemed on the Bob Martin website using the link provided in the email.
8. Sainsbury’s Bank reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice.
9. If you chose to redeem the promotional code and use the Bob Martin service (the “Service”), you agree that in doing so Sainsbury’s Bank will have no liability or responsibility to you in relation to the Service or any other service or product you receive from Bob Martin.
10. Sainsbury’s Bank decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Any personal data that you enter on the Bob Martin website in order to take out an offer shall be processed by Bob Martin and Sainsbury’s Bank shall have no liability for any such personal data.
12. Sainsbury’s Bank cannot guarantee when the treatment pack will be delivered.
13. You must be a UK Resident to take part in the promotion.
14. Moneysupermarket.com Limited does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this offer (including without limitation as a result of technical fault or computer or electronic malfunction or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries).
15. You acknowledge that Moneysupermarket.com Limited is not a party to any contract(s) in relation to the provision of any Policy entered into between you and Sainsbury’s Bank. Moneysupermarket.com Limited will not be responsible for any damages, claims or losses arising out of, or in connection with any such contract(s) (including any services provided under any such contract(s)).
16. If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.
Double Nectar Points offer
Sainsbury's Bank Terms and Conditions
1. Offer available to customers buying a new Car Insurance, Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Annual Travel Insurance, Life Insurance, Decreasing Life Insurance or Over 50s Life Insurance policy.
2. You need to tell us your Nectar card number when you apply and use this card with each Sainsbury’s purchase.
3. Double points begin on your policy’s cover start date. If you tell us your Nectar card number after your cover start date, double points begin on the date you tell us.
4. Double points stop when the policy is cancelled or you stop paying premiums.
5. Each Nectar account can only collect points from one car, one home, and one pet insurance policy.
6. It's only the base points you collect at Sainsbury's that are doubled. Bonus points won't be doubled, nor will any points from Argos, Habitat, Sainsbury's Bank (including travel money purchases), Sainsbury's Energy or any other Sainsbury's service.
7. By the 10th of each month, you’ll get a bonus point award equal to the total of your qualifying points during the previous month, up to a maximum of 20,000 points.
8. Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd award the points from this offer.
9. No cash alternative is available. Sainsbury's Bank reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw this offer without notice.