What if... I want to get out of my PCH car finance?

If you want to get out of your PCH agreement, what can you do?

Save money on your car insurance

Start a quote

You’ve got a car on personal contract hire or “PCH”, but you want out. Is there anything you can do?

Return the car

You can return the car early, but you might have to pay off the leasing costs in full before you do – which makes no sense at all unless there are some extenuating circumstances, if you’re paying for the car you may as well use it.

Speak to the provider

If you’re having problems meeting the monthly leasing charges you need to speak to the finance provider to try and come to some sort of arrangement.

It’s a good idea to ask if they can extend the length of the lease to bring down your monthly payments.

In short though, if you get a car on PCH, you’ll have to pay the agreed amount before you can return it.

Did you enjoy that? Why not share this article


Other articles you might like

Popular guides