1. You start your day off with questionable optimism.
2. Which is obviously short lived: “Did I lock the back door?”
3. It’s in these long hours you realise that good music has since died.
4. “Why did I agree to this?”
5. The feeling of queasiness and regret post service-station snacks.
6. Struggling with Eye Spy after ‘car’, ‘lorry’, ‘tree’, and ‘road’ have already been done.
7. Apparently indicating isn’t a ‘thing’ anymore…
8. Surprisingly, arguing with the Sat-Nav doesn’t make you get there quicker.
9. “Are you alright at the back? Do you want me to wind my window up?”
10. Feeling ABSOLUTELY DRAINED upon arriving, even though you’ve spent the whole day sat down.
One less thing to worry about
Finding a car insurance policy is much like finding the right motor for you – we each have our own requirements and necessities. MoneySuperMarket aims to find you the best deals on your car insurance, from multi-car deals to telematics cover. Check out our news and guide pages for more information.
Did you find this helpful? Why not share this page?