Let’s check out the movers and shakers on our Top Ten Autumn chart
10. Stuck at 10 is Flights Around The World. From long haul favourites to Round the World gap years and dream tickets, its flights to far away places that are holding on to the Top 10. Bangkok, Sydney, Cape Town, New York and LA are all leading the way with winter bargains galore
9. New Entry at 9 it’s Christmas Markets and Christmas Shopping. It’s back on the chart as we scramble for low cost flights and hotel deals to Europe for Christmas Markets or to favourites like New York and Marrakech.
8. Holding firm at 8 is Ferries. Grab a cheeky trip over to Ireland and the continent to stock up on food goodies or to grab an easy self drive weekend or break.
7. Down two at 7 is Cruises. The med may be cooling, but the deals are hotting up on last minute cruise deals with some real bargains to be had on sailings from the UK this autumn.
6. Down two at 6 is Cheap Low Cost Flights. For many summer may be over for 2011 but with low cost flights already on sale for much of next summer now is the time to get in early on this little beauty.
5. Up two at 5 is UK Mini Breaks. Autumn colours, weekends in cities, family holiday parks, joining friends for a cottage break and theatre trips to London, its all happening in the UK this autumn.
4. Dropping down from number 1 it’s Summer Sun. It’s been the hit of the summer but those Med hotspots are cooling off and closing down for the year. But wait, there are great bargains left to be had in Spain, Greece, Turkey and the Algarve to name but four.
3. A non mover and stuck at a the number 3 red light is Car Hire. That engine keeps on motoring with car hire sales holding firm on the chart. Savvy bookers are getting in early for winter rentals at bargain rates and early booking offers for 2012 hotspots.
2. And Holding firm at number 2, it’s City Breaks. Paris. Amsterdam, Berlin, Madrid, Rome, Venice, New York and many, many more helping keep alive the short break city holiday as the one to take this autumn.
But what’s our BIG number ONE
1. Up five to the top spot its Winter sun. Wow, check out those gorgeous beaches, those beautiful swimming pools and that hot winter sun in the Caribbean, Dubai, Canaries, Florida and Thailand. From all inclusive hideaways to busy resorts full of fun.
Hope you enjoyed our count down and we’ll be back later in the year with our winter update. Don’t waste you annual leave and grab one of our Top 10 to give you a boost this autumn. It’s more affordable than you think.