We’ve seen some great deals over the last week with prices slashed by as much as 50% and seven-night package holidays on offer from as little as £207 per person. Opt for an all-inclusive holiday to really keep the costs down.
Holidays in Turkey offer:
- Beautiful beaches and stunning blue seas in resorts such as Antalya and the Dalaman region.
- A huge range of accommodation choices, from five-star spas and family-friendly hotels to self-catering apartments.
- Fascinating historical sights including impressive mosques, Turkish baths and world heritage sites.
Spain is a firm favourite with British tourists and with some tempting offers out there – including 50% off getaways to Majorca – it’s a destination that we predict will continue to be a big hit with holidaymakers in the coming weeks. If you are planning a last-minute break, you could snap up a deal for less than £150 per person.
Holidays in Spain offer:
- Fun in the sun: great beaches, water parks and entertainment in destinations including Tenerife and Benidorm make this a winner.
- Familiarity and convenience: short flight times and somewhere many of us know make this an easy destination for a break.
- Mouth-watering food and drink: tapas, paella, Rioja and sangria…how can you resist?
Bulgaria recently came top of the Post Office’s Holiday Cost’s Barometer as Europe’s cheapest option for a bargain break. We’ve seen holidays reduced by as much as 30% in the next couple of weeks and trips on offer from around £150 per person.
Holidays in Bulgaria offer:
- Excellent value for money, from food and drink to souvenirs.
- Beautiful beaches including the popular Sunny Beach and Golden Sands.
- Fascinating attractions, from the Aladzha rock monastery to the National Parks.
The summer weather is arriving in Portugal yet prices are dropping on the Algarve, and we’ve seen last minute package holidays reduced by as much as 50%. Keep an eye out for deals from as little as £130 per person for a week for departures outside of the bank holiday in June.
Holidays in the Algarve offer:
- Sun, sea and sand, on the beautiful white-sand beaches of the Algarve.
- World-class golf courses, watersports and spas for those after a more active break.
- Full on fun or quiet and restful: with a range of destinations you can find a resort to suit your holiday mood.
While Greece has been hitting the headlines in recent weeks due to the Euro crisis, those travelling to the islands have found little if any trouble, despite what you see in the media about Athens. We couldn’t ignore the destination as there are so many bargains springing up to tempt tourists. And last minute deals are a real winner for holidaymakers.
There are currently package holidays on offer to Greece for as little as a 1/3 of the original price including four-star luxury on islands such as Crete for as little as £170 per person.
Greece island holidays offer:
- Huge range of holiday choice, from the popular islands of Crete and Rhodes to quiet and peaceful Skiathos.
- Traditional Greece to modern luxury - you can keep it simple in a rustic hotel or live it up in luxury in a boutique property.
- Beautiful beaches: white-washed houses overlook crystal-clear blue seas, and tranquil sandy beaches are overlooked by dramatic mountain ranges.
So, if the recent sunny spell has put you in the holiday mood, why not plan a break to one of our top five destinations and get away for less?