Billmonitor for Business will find you the best tariff for how you actually use your company phones. Their experts will help you switch, upgrade or find your first business contract.
They can even help you save money if you are still under contract.
The average saving over the contract duration for a small business... £3,360*
How it works
1. Sync your online phone account with Billmonitor
Firstly, you will need your login details for your online Vodafone, O2 or EE account to hand. You will then be taken through a few short steps to link your online phone account to Billmonitor.
This is 100% safe and allows them to find the best deals for you from all the major networks in just a couple of minutes.
Billmonitor encrypts all users' passwords and is a registered data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office. Your login and billing information will never be shared with third parties.
2. Customised recommendations based on usage
Once your online phone account is synced to Billmonitor, they will analyse your bills and provide you with recommendations based on how you actually use your phones.
3. Impartial suggestions on how to save
Billmonitor will provide you with an independent summary of findings and contact you to discuss the ways you can get the best phone contract for your company.
Why use Billmonitor?
- Unique bill analysis system - Which guarantees the best deal based on how you actually use your phones.
- Independent and network impartial - Recommendations aren't skewed by commissions from phone companies.
- A choice of service levels - Fully managed or advisory only, tariff and handsets, or just tariff, you choose.
- Ongoing bill analysis - This service option means you'll always get the right plan and bundles, even if your usage changes.
* Based on an average savings per line of £336 from savings calculations from over 10,000 lines under business contracts from companies that analysed their bills via Billmonitor for Business April 2016