Who are Wilsons?
Wilsons Insurance Group is based in Manchester and has been helping clients find the best possible deals on a range of products since 1969. Wilsons originally sold products from a number of high street offices, before making the move to telephone and internet to meet the needs of its clients.
Why choose Wilsons?
- Wilsons sells both buildings only cover and contents only cover, or policies which combine the two types.
- As a broker, Wilsons offers a range of companies to choose from, so you can make a bespoke policy suited to the needs of your household.
- It offers flexible payment options, either monthly or annually.
- 24-hour helpline for claims with professional and well-trained staff.
What you should know
- Wilsons Home Insurance is designed to protect policyholders from events such as fire, theft, flood or storm, and items will be replaced as new.
- Choose from cover which protects your belongings or just your home, or a combination of both – plus any additional extras you might need, such as emergency cover and legal expenses.
0161 874 8011
9am – 6pm Monday to Friday
9am – 5pm Saturday
Finding the right cover
Your home and its contents are important, it is therefore essential to have the correct insurance in place to protect them. Prior to purchasing any home insurance policy, think carefully about how much cover you’ll need and if you want any extras.
Why it pays to shop around?
Compare different providers before buying your policy and improve your chances of saving money. Make sure to find a better deal and save yourself extra money by shopping around each year and not letting the policy ‘auto-renew’.
Make a note of when your policy is due to expire, then search on MoneySuperMarket to see if you can save with a different insurance company.