Who are masterquote?
Established in 1998, masterquote is owned by Insurance Factory Limited. It aims to provide high-quality insurance policies and efficient UK-based service relevant to your needs.
masterquote compares prices from a number of leading insurers to help get you the best deal, whether you are a tenant in rented accommodation or a homeowner looking for buildings insurance, or a bit of both.
Why choose masterquote?
- Flooding, subsidence, heave, landslip and fire and theft cover are available.
- Accidental damage for contents cover.
- Flexible levels of buildings cover and contents cover, including cover for cash in home and credit cards.
- UK-based claims line available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What you should know
- masterquote home insurance protects policyholders from events such as fire, theft, flood or storm, and items will be replaced as new, including carpets and furniture.
- Policies will not provide cover for wear and tear damage, or problems which have resulted from policyholders failing to look after their property/contents.
- Extra accidental damage cover is an optional add-on, as is home emergency cover and legal services cover.
0333 321 9864
8am to 8pm Monday to Friday
9am to 2pm Saturday
Finding the right cover
It is important to get exactly the right cover for your individual requirements when you buy home insurance. Make sure your home is protected and always ensure your locks are up to the minimum standard required by your insurer. There is a chance that any claims made could be rejected – as insurers won’t pay out if you’re considered negligent.
Why it pays to shop around
While you might find a great home insurance deal one year, it doesn’t necessarily mean it will be the same when it ‘auto-renews’ the year after. Running a home insurance quote is quick and easy to do, and could cut the cost of cover significantly.
Check out our home insurance channel to compare policies and find one that’s right for you.