✔ 5 Star Defaqto rating
✔ 24-hour claims helpline
✔ Uninsured driver promise
✔ Up to £1,500 cover for lost or stolen keys
Limited time only – offer ends 4 December, 2019
Who are 1st Central?
1st Central offers competitively priced car insurance with a range of features of benefits. It has a strong focus on fraud prevention to clamp down on bogus claims, which helps to keep premium prices low. Since launching in 2008, it has sold more than two million policies.
1st Central is a subsidiary of the Guernsey-based FCG Group, which includes 1st Central Law and Finance, Skyfire insurance, Skyfire property holdings and Skyfire reinsurance. First Central Group (FCG) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
What types of cover does 1st Central offer?
1st Central provides comprehensive and third-party fire and theft cover on single car insurance policies.
It also offers breakdown cover, legal cover, and a courtesy car as optional extras.
1st Central offers a number of benefits for policyholders, including:
- 90 days’ European cover to drive in the EU, Croatia, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Andorra
- Windscreen cover
- Up to £5,000 of personal accident cover
- Up to £250 of cover for personal belongings damaged or stolen from your car
- Up to £100 for medical expenses
- Courtesy car
- Up to £1,500 to cover replacement keys, locks and up to three days’ car hire