Driving on a provisional licence

Learner driver

If you’ve not yet started taking driving lessons but can’t wait to get behind the wheel, there are a few things you’ll need to sort out before you can legally be let loose on the nation’s highways and byways. These include passing the driving theory test and finding a suitable victim instructor to accompany you on your unqualified excursions. Before any of that, though, you’ll need to make sure you have your provisional licence.


Did you enjoy that? Why not share this article