Broadband providers offer a variety of promotional gift cards and vouchers when you sign up. This is how to claim them before they run out.
How to claim your broadband freebies
This guide explains the claims processes for the following brands:
How to claim your BT Reward Card
When signing up for a new BT broadband package, you’ll often have different vouchers and freebies to choose from. The current offer is a BT reward card worth up to £75. Here’s how to claim yours.
- To qualify for a BT reward card you’ll need to sign up to the BT broadband package that offers it as part of the deal. Each deal you see on MoneySuperMarket shows what value of card you’ll receive. Just remember to check the expiry date when signing up
- Once you’ve signed up to your new deal, BT will send you a confirmation email with your new log-in details. You’ll need these and the order number from the email to claim your freebies
- When you’re ready to claim, log in to BT's customer log-in page using the information from your confirmation email. There’s usually a deadline for when you can claim your reward, so the earlier you do this the better
After you’ve logged into your new account, you’ll be asked for your order number, which can also be found in your confirmation email. Enter it and you can claim your voucher
Your voucher should arrive within 30 days (or 45 days for M&S vouchers)
How to claim your Plusnet reward card
Once you’ve signed up for a new Plusnet broadband package, it will email you explaining how to claim your reward card. You should receive this email within 10 days, after which you have two months to claim the card. Here’s how to do that.
- To be eligible for a Plusnet reward card, you’ll need to sign up for a Plusnet broadband package that offers it as part of the deal. Each offer you see on MoneySuperMarket will state which freebies are included
- Once you’ve signed up to your chosen package, Plusnet will send you a confirmation email including a link to claim your reward. This will expire after two months
- When you’re ready to claim your reward, clink on the link and fill in your details using the online form. This will take you to a confirmation screen that means your reward card is on its way and should arrive within 30 days
- You’ll need to activate your reward card before you can use it, and you can do this online by following instructions emailed to you by firstname.lastname@example.org
- You’ll then have 12 months from the date of issue to use your card before it expire
How to claim your TalkTalk vouchers
TalkTalk is currently offering MoneySuperMarket users vouchers worth up to £100 when they take out a TalkTalk broadband deal. Here’s how to claim yours.
- To be eligible for TalkTalk vouchers you’ll need to sign up to a TalkTalk broadband package that offers a voucher as part of the deal. Make sure you check when the offer ends, as the vouchers will expire if you don’t claim them in time
- When your service is up and running, TalkTalk will email you instructions on how to claim your e-voucher, and a reminder that you have 90 days to claim it before it expires
- You can then choose whether the voucher is sent to your email address or your phone
How to claim your John Lewis gift card
You can claim a John Lewis e-gift card worth up to £75 when you sign up to John Lewis Broadband with MoneySuperMarket. Here’s how to claim yours.
- To qualify for a John Lewis e-gift card you need to sign up to a John Lewis broadband package that offers a reward as part of the deal. Each offer you see on MoneySuperMarket will clearly state how much the card is worth. Just be sure to check the expiry date when signing up
- You’ll receive your free John Lewis e-gift card within 60 days of activating your service, and it’ll be delivered to the address you registered with
- If you encounter any issues you can contact John Lewis directly to find out more