Terms and Conditions
Win a widescreen TV Competition
[●] Widescreen TV
Terms and conditions
1. This competition (“Competition”) is promoted by Moneysupermarket.com Limited (“MoneySuperMarket”), whose registered office is at Moneysupermarket House, St. David's Park, Ewloe, Chester, CH5 3UZ, and is subject to the following terms and conditions.
2. This Competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except employees or family members of employees of MoneySuperMarket or any companies or agencies directly connected with the creation and/or administration of this Competition.
3. The Competition opens on 9 December 2014 and ends at 23.59pm on 16 December 2014.
4. Participants enter this Competition by heading to www.moneysupermarket.com/broadband and answering one question. All participants who have correctly answered the question are then placed into a group with one winner selected at random to win the prize.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this Competition.
6. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
7. The winner will receive a 48” widescreen Samsung TV or an equivalent, selected by MoneySuperMarket in its absolute discretion.
8. The Prize is subject to availability and may be changed by MoneySuperMarket in its absolute discretion. The Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted by the winner for any other prize or cash value.
9. The winner will be selected at random via random.org. The decision of MoneySuperMarket on the winner will be final.
10. The winner will be notified that they have won by email and must respond email accepting the Prize within seven days of receiving notification. In the event that MoneySuperMarket does not receive a valid response from the winner within the seven day period (as determined by MoneySuperMarket at its sole discretion), MoneySuperMarket reserves the right to choose a different winner who will be notified and must respond in this same way and in the same time frames as set out in this paragraph.
11. By entering the Competition, participants agree:
12. MoneySuperMarket does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this Competition (including without limitation as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction, or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries).
13. MoneySuperMarket reserves the right to cancel or modify the Competition and/or these terms and conditions at any time and at its sole discretion.
14. If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.