- Adventure Sports Travel Insurance
- Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance
- Backpackers Insurance
- Baggage Cover
- Cancellation Cover
- Child Travelling Alone Insurance
- Couples travel insurance
- Destination guides
- European Health Insurance Card
- Family Travel Insurance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Gap Year Travel Insurance
- Golf Holiday Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- Holiday Protection Insurance
- How to make a claim
- Last Minute Travel Insurance
- Long Stay Travel Insurance
- Motorcycle Travel Insurance
- One Way Travel Insurance
- Policy Types
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- Repatriation Insurance
- Short Stay Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Ski Insurance
- Snowboard Insurance
- Student travel insurance
- Supplier Failure Holiday Protection
- Travel Insurance Articles
- Travel Insurance Exclusives
- Travel Insurance For Cancer Patients
- Travel Insurance Guide
- Travel Insurance Infographics
- Travel Insurance For Over 65s
- Travel Insurance for Over 70s
- Travel Insurance for the Over 75s
- Travel Insurance for over 80s
- Travel Insurance for Over 85s
- Travel Insurance for Pensioners
- Travel Insurance Tips
- UK Travel Insurance
- Under 16 Travel Insurance
- Under 18 Travel Insurance
- Volcanic Ash
- Volunteers Travel Insurance
- Water Sports Travel Insurance
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
Travel Competition Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions apply to this Post Office Travel Money & Travel Insurance promotion:
1. The promotion is open to customers buying any amount of TravelMoney, Travellers Cheques, loading a Travel Money Card (excluding Sterling) and/or buying any Travel Insurance Policy. Open to all UK residents aged 18 or over,excluding people working for Post Office Limited as employees and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Any customers buying Travel Money,Travel Money Card, Travellers Cheques or Travel Insurance online will automatically be entered in to the prize draw.
3. Any customers buying Travel Money,Travel Money Card, Travellers Cheques or Travel Insurance in branch must retain their receipt for proof of purchase and need to enter at www.postoffice.co.uk/easter and fully complete the mandatory fields on the entry form. The total win back amount is £1,000 sterling. One entry per person per household.
4. No purchase necessary for residents of Northern Ireland. For the same chance of winning, send a self-addressed envelope to Post Office Travel Money Competition, PO Box 33, ROSS ON WYE, HR9 9WA. Maximum of one entry per person, per envelope.
5. All entries must be received 14th April 2013. Entries received outside of this period will not be accepted.
6. Incomplete, illegible or incorrectly completed online forms will not be accepted as entry into the promotion.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason.
8. The Prize: One prize consists of £1,000 in pound sterling payable by cheque.
9. The Prize is non-transferable.
10. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries. The winner will be notified by post of their success within 28 days of the draw taking place. If we don't receive email confirmation from the customer that they are happy to accept the prize within 28 days we reserve the right to pick another winner.
11. The winner will receive their prize within 28 days of acceptance of the prize.
12. The winner will receive the prize no later than 8th July 2013.
13. In order to take advantage of the Prize the winner must consent to the following conditions: The Promoter reserves the right to publish the winner's name and/or photograph for future publicity and promotions. By entering, the winner also agrees to participate in reasonable marketing activity connected with the promotion.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of the same or higher value where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Post Office and our trusted partners would like to contact you about products, services and offers that might be of interest to you and will only do so in accordance with the preferences you selected at the time of entry into this competition.
18. By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees to these terms and conditions and consents to the processing of their personal data by the Promoter (or a third party acting on the Promoter's behalf) for the purposes of the administration and operation of the promotion.
19. To obtain the name and county of the winner, send a SAE to In branch - Travel Marketing Manager, 3rd floor, 148 Old Street, London, EC1V 9HQ.
20. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this promotion. This does not affect any statutory rights.
21. Promoter: Post Office Limited, 148 Old Street, London EC1V 9HQ.