Your chosen account
This information has been independently compiled by MoneySupermarket.com to help you choose the right saving account.
- This is a Cash ISA with no notice period.
- This is a variable interest rate.
- Great for
- Transferring existing ISA balances
- Make multiple deposits up to the £20,000 annual allowance - or the full amount in one transaction
- For new and existing customers
- But be aware that
- Lower rate of 0.50% AER for balances that fall below £500
- Once fully funded any withdrawals cannot be replaced
- Interest paid annually. You must be aged 18 or over and a UK resident.
Opening & accessing this account
|Opening account||Accessing account|
Deposits and withdrawals
- Withdrawals are allowed with this account.
- You can add extra funds to the account.
Is this account right for you?
- To open this account
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- You have to deposit a minimum of £1 to open the account.
- There is no maximum balance for this account.
Your interest rates
Standard interest information
Interest on this account will be paid on anniversary.
|£1 - £499||0.50%|
|£500 - £ no limit||1.21%|
All growth and income associated within an ISA is free of tax.