Your chosen account
This information has been independently compiled by MoneySupermarket.com to help you choose the right saving account.
To apply for this account
Go to the Post Office Money website
- This is a Cash ISA with no notice period.
- It offers a rate of 1.01% AER which includes a bonus rate of 0.76% for the first 12 months. The account offers 0.25% after the bonus expires.
- This is a variable interest rate.
- Great for
- Full online application and access
- The ability to split your cash ISA savings across variable and fixed rate products in one place
- But be aware that
- Interest is calculated daily and paid annually in March. After 12 months the rate will revert to the underlying rate, currently 0.25% tax free/AER variable
- If you opt to fix your savings withdrawal restrictions will apply
Opening & accessing this account
|Opening account||Accessing account|
Deposits and withdrawals
- Withdrawals are allowed with this account.
- Withdrawals via Holding Account or nominated account.
- You can add extra funds to the account.
Is this account right for you?
- To open this account
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- You have to deposit a minimum of £100 to open the account.
- There is no maximum balance for this account.
Your interest rates
How your rate will change
This account offers a bonus rate, which means that it has an introductory rate for a set period, then drops to a standard rate that is usually not as competitive.
It offers a rate of 1.01% AER which includes a bonus rate of 0.76% for the first 12 months. The account offers 0.25% after the bonus expires.
Standard interest information
Interest on this account will be paid yearly.
|£100 - £ no limit||1.01%|
All growth and income associated within an ISA is free of tax.