Your chosen account
This information has been independently compiled by MoneySupermarket.com to help you choose the right saving account.
To apply for this account
Go to the Nationwide Building Society website
- This is a Help To Buy ISA with no notice period.
- This is a variable interest rate.
- Great for
- Access to a 25% Government Bonus when purchasing your first home
- Tax free savings towards a deposit for your first home
- Instant access to your savings
- But be aware that
- Following the month of first subscription you can deposit up to £200 per calendar month
- You can only hold one Help to Buy: ISA at any time
- Any money withdrawn will no longer count towards the Government Bonus
Opening & accessing this account
|Opening account||Accessing account|
Deposits and withdrawals
- Withdrawals are allowed with this account.
- Further funds may not be added to this account.
Is this account right for you?
- To open this account
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- There is no minimum deposit to open this account.
- There is no maximum balance for this account.
Your interest rates
Standard interest information
Interest on this account will be paid on anniversary.
|£1 - £ no limit||2.00%|
All growth and income associated within an ISA is free of tax.