If you are looking to invest a lump sum but want an account that can beat inflation, offers fixed interest rates that rise each year, or tracks the Bank of England base rate, then take a look at some of the alternative bonds which are available.
Sorry we don't have any alternative bonds available at the moment. Why not look at the selection of fixed rate bonds below?
Fixed rate bonds - Maximise your savings by fixing - featured accounts - ordered by term then rate (AER)
- Provider/Product name
- Interest rate (AER) 1.85% Fixed
- Min/Max opening amount £1 to £10,000,000
- Notice / Term Term: 1 year bond
- Account type Fixed Rate Bond
- Access Internet Post Telephone In Branch
New Improved Rate!
Competitive one year fixed rate bond
- Great for
- 1.85% gross/AER fixed. Open from £1
- Applying online or by phone
- Interest paid annually as shown or monthly at lower gross rates
- But be aware that
- Monthly interest cannot be paid back to the account
- No withdrawals or additional deposits can be made