If you are looking to invest a lump sum but want an account that can beat inflation, offers fixed interest rates that rise each year, or tracks the Bank of England base rate, then take a look at some of the alternative bonds which are available.
Sorry we don't have any alternative bonds available at the moment. Why not look at the selection of fixed rate bonds below?
Fixed rate bonds - Maximise your savings by fixing - featured accounts - ordered by term then rate (AER)
- Provider/Product name
- Interest rate (AER) 3.01% Fixed
- Min/Max opening amount £2,000 to £1,000,000
- Notice / Term Term: 5 year bond
- Account type Fixed Rate Bond
- Access Internet Post Telephone In Branch
- Great for
- A guaranteed rate of interest for full term of product
- Available as sole or joint accounts
- FSCS protection up to £85,000 per depositor
- But be aware that
- Early withdrawals are subject to a penalty
- Available to UK residents aged 18 or over who have an account with an existing UK bank