Part four: So how does contents insurance work?

Contents insurance should cover you for accidental damage to, or theft of, any of the items in your house that you would reasonably expect to take with you if you were to move out.

This should include home entertainment systems, such as televisions, games consoles etc, CDs, DVDs, furniture, computers, clothes and even the contents of your freezer!

Rate This Article

Click on a star to rate this article.

6 ratings

About This Guide

01 December 2011
Written By:
Clare Francis
Home insurance


Rated 3/5 (average from 6 ratings)

Related News

More News...