1. The prize will be £750 per month or your monthly mortgage payment, whichever is lower, paid for 3 months to a maximum of £2,250. One winner will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries received between 8am on September 1, 2015 and 8pm on September 30, 2015, and another winner will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries made between 8am on October 1, 2015 and 8pm on October 30, 2015.
2.The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agencies of London & Country Mortgages (“L&C Mortgages”, the “Promoter” or “us”), MoneySuperMarket or their respective group companies or families or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. Entry to the draw is only available to customers purchasing or remortgaging their main residential property, mortgages being taken on property being purchased with a buy to let mortgage or where the intention is to let the property out are excluded from this promotion.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must (i) contact L&C Mortgages; and (ii) submit a full residential mortgage application via L&C Mortgages. You can contact L&C Mortgages via the telephone number promoted on the MoneySuperMarket website, or online via the link www.lcplc.co.uk/thirdpartysites/ThirdPartyContent/MoneySuperMarket/LandingPage/mortgageadvice/ and arrange for a mortgage application to be submitted.
6. Only one entry per person. Subject to paragraph 13, entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us.
7. L&C Mortgages accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by L&C Mortgages.
8. The Prize Draw opens at 8am on Tuesday the 1st of September and closes at 8pm on Friday 30 October 2015. Entries outside of this time period will not be considered.
9. The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw for September entries will take place on Monday 5th October and the draw for October entries takes place on Monday 9 November 2015.
10. The winner will be notified by email on or after 9 November 2015. The decision of L&C Mortgages is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If the winner does not respond to L&C Mortgages within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and L&C Mortgages shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and L&C Mortgages shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. L&C Mortgages will refund the equivalent of the winner's monthly mortgage repayments for 3 months, subject to a maximum of £750 per month.
12. The name and county of the winner can be obtained after 30th November 2015 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: MoneySuperMarket Mortgages Competition, L&C Mortgages, Beazer House, Lower Bristol Road, Bath BA2 3BA.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable (subject to the remainder of this paragraph 13) and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
14. L&C Mortgages reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
15. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity at the Promoter’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter or MoneySuperMarket and their related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
16. The promoter is London & Country Mortgages Ltd (L&C), Beazer House, Lower Bristol Road, Bath, BA2 3BA.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of MoneySuperMarket and the Promoter under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
19. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. Existing mortgage holders: The winner will be required to provide proof of their current mortgage payments in the form of a latest mortgage statement.
22. First time buyers: L&C Mortgages will make the monthly payments for 3 months starting from the date of completion of the purchase and commencement of the mortgage. The winner is required to provide proof of the completed mortgage. Completion of the purchase and commencement of the mortgage must take place within 6 months of the winner being drawn or the promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
Payment will be provided by cheque each month, issued by L&C Mortgages to the winner. Should the winner's monthly mortgage repayments change due to a change in interest rates (during the 3 month period), they will be required to supply a mortgage statement showing the revised payments to L&C Mortgages as proof. There is no alternative to the prize. If the mortgage payment is less than £750, the excess money will not be paid to the winner.
24. It is the responsibility of the winner to check the terms and conditions of their mortgage with their lender before making any additional repayments. L&C Mortgages will not accept liability for any Early Repayment Charges incurred, or any mortgage payments missed by the winner.
25. You acknowledge that Moneysupermarket.com Limited is not a party to any contract(s) in relation to the provision of the Prize entered into between you and the Promoter. Moneysupermarket.com Limited will not be responsible for any damages, claims or losses arising out of, or in connection with any such contract(s) (including any services provided under any such contract(s)).
26. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
27. Moneysupermarket.com Limited does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this offer (including without limitation as a result of technical fault or computer or electronic malfunction or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries).
28. You acknowledge that Moneysupermarket.com Limited is not a party to any contract(s) in relation to the provision of £1,500 towards your mortgage entered into between you and the Provider. Moneysupermarket.com Limited will not be responsible for any damages, claims or losses arising out of, or in connection with any such contract(s) (including any services provided under any such contract(s)).