Pay As You Go Mobile Phones
Don’t want to be tied down to a long-term phone contract? If you’re a minimal user when it comes to calling, texting and browsing the web, then a pay as you go deal might just be the best solution for you.
What is pay as you go?
A pay as you go deal does exactly what it says on the tin. You simply ‘top up’ your phone with credit as and when you need it: no monthly bills and no complicated contracts.
This means you’re in total control of where your money goes, allowing you to count those precious pennies at the end of each month.
Advantages of pay as you go
Opting for a pay as you go deal as opposed to a pay monthly phone contract has many advantages.
For starters, it’s the ideal option for first time mobile phone users such as teenagers or the elderly. Rather than diving into a phone contract which could result in you paying too much for a package of minutes, texts and data that you don’t want or need, a pay as you go deal gives you the chance to get to grips with how you use your phone. If in time you decide you’re ready to upgrade to a phone contract, simply opt for a SIM only deal and you can hold onto your own handset whilst still keeping the payments low.
In the same way, a pay as you go phone also allows you to cap your monthly spending, which is great for those who like to keep a keen eye on their bank balance. Unlike pay monthly contracts, a pay as you go deal won’t let you run over your allotted tariff. Once your credit’s gone, it’s gone!
Another advantage of a pay as you go phones includes the fact that they are flexible. So if you’re planning on going away for two weeks and leaving your phone behind, you don’t have to waste money by paying for a contract that you haven’t even used!
What phones can I get on Pay As You Go?
You might be won over with the idea of a pay as you go deal, but what mobile phones are on offer if you go down this route?
If you’re a technophobe you can always opt for an ultra-basic feature phone, which is simple to use, and above all, cheap to buy! Alternatively, if you want a slice of the pay as you go action without compromising on the handset, you can always pick up the latest iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Nokia or Sony flagship to fit in with the crowds.
So select your perfect handset and get a pay as you go deal today!
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge gold
- Samsung Galaxy S7 black
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge black
- Apple iPhone 6s 64GB rose gold
- Samsung Galaxy S7 gold
- Apple iPhone 6s 16GB space grey
- Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 black
- HTC 10 silver
- Huawei P9 black
- LG K8 indigo blue
- HTC Desire 530 grey
- Samsung Galaxy J3 black
- Samsung Galaxy J3 white
- Microsoft Lumia 550 black
- Kazam Tornado 348 white
- Apple iPhone 6s 16GB rose gold
- LG G5 grey
- Microsoft Lumia 650 black
- Huawei Honor 7 black
- Apple iPhone 6s 16GB silver
- Kazam Tornado 348 black
- Nokia 215 black
- Microsoft Lumia 550 white
- Apple iPhone 6s 16GB gold
- Huawei Mate S grey
- Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB black
- Apple iPhone 6s 64GB space grey
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus 16GB gold
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64GB space grey
- Apple iPhone 6s 64GB silver
- Apple iPhone 6s 64GB gold
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus 16GB rose gold
- Apple iPhone 6s 128GB gold
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus 16GB silver
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus 128GB rose gold
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus 16GB space grey
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64GB silver
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64GB gold
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 32GB gold
- LG G4C white
- LG G4C grey
- Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB gold
- Apple iPhone 6 16GB space grey
- Vodafone Smart Prime 6 silver
- Vodafone Smart Prime 6 grey
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 32GB black
- HTC One M9 silver
- Apple iPhone 6 16GB silver
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB space grey
- Apple iPhone 5s 16GB silver
- Apple iPhone 5s 16GB grey
- Doro PhoneEasy 612
- i.am+ Dial medium black
- LG Spirit 4G 8GB black
- Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 4 4.0 black
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge pink
- Samsung Galaxy S7 pink
- Huawei P9 silver
- Sony Xperia XA black
- Alcatel OneTouch 1016 black