How to Change a Plug
Changing a plug is one of those tasks which, in itself, isn't too difficult - but it's absolutely essential to do it correctly to avoid triggering other difficult, potentially dangerous and probably expensive problems. That means it's worth taking time, trouble and care to make sure you get it right. And our handy cheat sheet is designed to guide you through the process, step-by-step, so you can tackle the task with confidence.
So, if you need a reminder about which colour wire is which (and where they need to go), and what amp to use for each particular appliance, look no further. And don't forget that you should always have sufficient home insurance in place, whether you're undertaking DIY or not. You can't put a price on the peace of mind of knowing you've got the protection you need.
Embed this Infographic on your site:
- Burglary Claims: The Top 10 UK Hotspots
- Freezing home insurance
- The World’s Most Expensive Homes
- Protect your Patch
- DIY Cheat Sheet - How to Bleed a Radiator
- DIY Cheat Sheet - How to Strip Wallpaper
- DIY Cheat Sheet - How to Change a Plug
- DIY Cheat Sheet - How to fit a Shelf
- DIY Cheat Sheet - How to Fill a Crack in the Wall
- DIY Cheat Sheet - How to Fix a Squeaky Floorboard
- How to Baby-Proof Your Home