home
in

Where can I use a Paysafecard??

Last post Fri, Mar 26 2010, 9:01 PM by electrical_cow. 8 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Fri, Mar 26 2010, 9:01 PM

Re: Where can I use a Paysafecard??

I'm afraid it's really working only with the German version of Amazon.

Well, yes, I understand what you mean but I think it all depends on what you want. Just imagine being a fan of online games, who got such a card as a birthday present. Wouldn't you spend all of the money then?
    • Post Points: 5
  •  Sun, Mar 14 2010, 3:26 PM

Check this Amazon.co.UK

https://shop.paysafecard.com/

Providing the paysafecard was not purchased online, you can purchase Amazon vouchers with the PS card for redemption at their stores.

I would personally not give one of these cards the time of day, with all the hoops you have to jump through just to find where you can use them. You've got to ask the question.......is it all worth it.?

• Post Points: 20
  •  Sun, Mar 14 2010, 3:11 PM

I've checked this Amazon option again and if I get it right, it works only with the German Amazon.

Amazon.co.uk Payment options and VAT offers the following:

You can pay by:

• Credit card: We accept Visa, Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Eurocard, American Express
    • Debit card: We accept UK-based Maestro, Solo and Visa cards
    • Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificates

We do not accept:

• cheques or postal orders
    • Eurocheques
    • cash in any currency
    • international debit cards
    • book tokens
    • purchase orders

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_ln_ord_povat/?nodeId=492874

As you can see, there is not a single word about paysafecard.

•  Sun, Mar 14 2010, 12:41 PM

@electrical_cow: That´s kinda strange!? Yes, I know and I play Facebookgames like Farmville, but that´s no game I want to spend money for!

@conmankiller: I´m with you! It should´nt be too extensive to draw up a list of accepted retailers and this would make it much more easy for the customers!

•  Sat, Mar 13 2010, 6:50 PM

Are you sure these cards can't be used to buy Amazon vouchers or is it a new offer.? I got my information from this link although I have not got much of a clue about the general use of these cards. There was mention of linking the card to Paypal for ebay use.

https://shop.paysafecard.com/

Have to admit finding clear guidance as to where exactly these cards are accepted is extremely difficult to say the least, all they need to do is simply draw up a list of accepted retailers.

•  Sat, Mar 13 2010, 5:23 PM

Hi lenny,

Yes, as a normal paysafecard user I don't like that too but there are still lots of ways to spend your paysafecard credits.
    I'm not sure, however, that it works with Amazon and Ebay. They're not on the official Amazon list, for example. It could be possible to find someone who would agree to accept a paysafecard code on Ebay, but, to be honest, I've never seen anybody making such an offer. You can try, any way.
    But if' you're playing those funny Facebook games, you can spend your paysafecard there, Farmville, Mafia Wars, you know those, don't you?
  •  Fri, Mar 12 2010, 9:32 PM

Hi Conmankiller!

Thanks a lot, that´s good news! :-)

But the shops are really hard to find, they should show them on their homepage!

•  Wed, Mar 10 2010, 2:42 PM

lenny - Amazon accepts these cards... the other shops are hard to find, but Amazon offer most of the goods that you're interested in. Also have seen mention of ebay and Skype, but otherwise their acceptance does seem somewhat restricted apart from lots of online gambling sites.
    • Post Points: 50
  •  Wed, Mar 10 2010, 11:26 AM

Where can I use a Paysafecard??

Hi!

I hope you guys can help me! I´ve got a paysafecard for my birthday, but since I don´t play online games except on Facebook (and I don´t want to pay for that) I´m looking for shops which accept paysafecards! I saw at the Homepage that there are more than 280.000 webshops accepting paysafecard worldwide, but they dont have any links at their homepage, so it is really hard to find them!

Could you please name me some of them? I love books, music, dvd´s, garment, sports....

Thanks for your help!