home
in

Warrior Credit Card?

Last post Sun, Feb 12 2012, 6:04 PM by DevoidClown. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Sun, Feb 12 2012, 6:04 PM

Re: Warrior Credit Card?

Sorry - my issue is I have no contact details for warrior, I don't believe they exist as a company now, I also don't have any details for whoever took the debt
    • Post Points: 5
  •  Sat, Feb 11 2012, 8:34 PM

Re: Warrior Credit Card?

You can always settle with Warrior but it is important that you keep a record of making the settlement so that, if someone does come chasing you, you can show that you've paid.
    • Post Points: 20
  •  Sat, Feb 11 2012, 1:40 PM

Warrior Credit Card?

Hi,

When I was in the UK forces I used to have a credit card from a company called Warrior, due to not keeping up with payments I had set up a debt plan with them, this I have been doing for a while, a few years ago they were bought out and I received a letter from a company advising me that they had taken over the debt, however I have misplaced this. I am in a pition to offer a final settlement but dont know who to contact - I am paying a monthly payment to a bank account every month.

I have had a look on a credit check but can find no details of this loan.I am loathed to just cancel the direct debit and see who contacts me but currently that appears to be my only option.

Any ideas would be appreciated...

• Post Points: 20