home
in

Virgin to Talk Talk

Last post Tue, Feb 06 2007, 12:40 PM by Paul O. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Tue, Feb 06 2007, 12:40 PM

Re: Virgin to Talk Talk

Never ever use Talk Talk Broadband!

I supplied the TT with numerous MAC Codes into a deafening void of silence and when you do spend ages on the phone they tell you it's your fault for not supplying a MAC code at all (nonsense) or the one you supplied was wrong (in my case from BT)

Meanwhile you pay for their premium phone service with no broadband. Customer service is terrible and you'll grow old on the phone to them!

Paul
    • Post Points: 5
  •  Wed, Oct 11 2006, 7:43 PM

Virgin to Talk Talk

Has anyone else had a problem changing from Virgin to Talk Talk. We have received 4 separate MAC codes from Virgin and been told that Talk Talk have tried 7 times to connect us to broadband using these codes but each time the code has been refused. Talk Talk say that Virgin are giving out of date MAC codes and Virgin say that Talk Talk are not using the MAC codes properly. Talk Talk have advised that the only way round this is to cancel Virgin and then take up Talk Talk broadband (we already have Talk Talk line rental). I find it unbelievable that 2 companies can only blame each other and neither seem to either want to or are able to help. To do what they say would mean either having no internet access for a couple of months or having an interim dial up service. I would be grateful for any advice. I have read the previous threads but don't seem to have seen this particular problem.
    • Post Points: 20