home
in

Think Banking...

Last post Mon, Jan 05 2015, 3:41 PM by Steven Hewitt. 155 replies.
Page 1 of 11 (156 items)   1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Mon, Jan 05 2015, 3:41 PM

Re: Think Banking...

Dear idarka,

I'm concerned by the comments made on your recent experience with thinkmoney.

I would like to address the issues you've raised. Please can you email your reference details to info@thinkmoney.com so I can fully review this for you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Steven Hewitt
    thinkmoney
    • Post Points: 5
  •  Thu, Dec 25 2014, 3:29 AM

idarka:

When they will address all my complains I will leave them.

The clock cannot be turned back to give another Christmas this year but, as things have gone wrong, you should make it clear that you are making a formal complaint (rather than just commenting on their service). This can be done by sending a letter headed "Formal Complaint, account number xxxxxx" and with "This is a formal complaint" as the first sentence, followed by details of the issues. The address for formal complaints should be on their web site. You should keep a copy of the letter and get a posting receipt. If the response is not satisfactory or if it takes too long, you should then report the bank to the ombudsman.

•  Wed, Dec 24 2014, 12:14 PM

I can't express my anger. My THINKMONEY ruined all my plans with kids. Christmas is only ones a year. An amazing celebration, especially for kids.
    You made me cry... Grown up man... And you manage to make me cry.
    This, personal expierance, will never be forgotten

NEVER EVER I WILL FORGET IT
    • Post Points: 20
  •  Wed, Dec 24 2014, 12:10 PM

I will never forget this. RUINED MY BLOODY CHRISTMAS WITH KIDS

You've got no soul and diligence dear THINKMONEY
  •  Wed, Dec 24 2014, 12:06 PM

They are rubbish. I have complained two times regards misleading and unprofessional diligence. Now, they ruined my Christmas with kids. Rubbish company. When they will address all my complains I will leave them. They charge premium for crapy service. I was with them 3 YEARS. Believe me when I say THINKMONEY are rubbush

Wouldn't advise anyone

THEY RUINED MY CHRISTMAS WITH KIDS
  •  Tue, Dec 23 2014, 6:50 AM

My friend also faced this kind of issues with one of the bank customer service. At that time, My friend really felt so bad and then immediately contact the consult manager and then get the solution for this problem. The manager says apologizes for this poor customer service from his bank and also said he never repeat this kind of issues future from his bank

Banks wise ifsc codes

•  Fri, Dec 05 2014, 12:01 PM

Dear redjelly,

I am sorry to read of your recent expereince that falls well short of the service we aim to provide at thinkmoney.

I would certainly like to review the call that you relate here (as you would expect all of our calls are recorded) and address the issues you've raised. Please can you email your reference details to info@thinkmoney.com with the approximate time of the call, so I can fully review this for you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Steven Hewitt
    thinkmoney
  •  Thu, Dec 04 2014, 9:28 PM

Dear benmcdougal, I too have had REALLY bad service from Thinkmoney. I rang yesterday and was on hold for 43 minutes. When someone eventually answered I said it was lucky it was a free phone number only to be told they have no such number, funny as that is the only number I have ever used but the woman argued again that I was mistaken as to the number I was reading out to her. I was then given completely false information to the point I ceased the call. I tried again today after requesting they call me I was still on hold fro 53 minutes, I actually managed to decorate my tree in this time!!! I was then put through to a woman who obviously just wanted to go home. My query was about the credit facility they offer and why I could not access it. I was told to wait for "A significant period of time" before applying for it. I have used this facility before, never missed a payment never had a late payment in fact my account is run impeccably but the point is this lady couldn't quantify what the significant period was, when I suggested I was not happy and may close my account she threatened to advise the finance department who authorise credit agreements and they would never agree to me receiving credit again, she also said she would close my account with immediate effect, thus leaving me unable to access my funds. Very poor service from a company who just don't seem to care.
    This website appears to be the only immediate way of complaining as their website only offers written or telephone complaints services, however they never answer the phone and so I can only assume that letters would go unanswered too.
    Very frustrated
  •  Mon, Dec 01 2014, 12:22 PM

Yes 60 odd pounds , i appreciate that obviously but unfortunately i am going to have to take it further with the ombudsman as i feel i havent benfited from the 15.00 monthly charge for the past few years and i do wish to claim this back or at least a good sum of it
  •  Thu, Nov 27 2014, 2:51 PM

Hi benmcdougall92,

The funds have now been credited to your account. You should have received a confirmation text.

Thank you
  •  Thu, Nov 27 2014, 10:27 AM

so they rung me last night and said there giving me 60 pound for the customer service issues and i check my bank this morning and it isnt there :/ yet again bad customer service :/ and im still taking it further to claim back my monthly fees.
  •  Wed, Nov 26 2014, 4:38 PM

Hi to be fair they have contacted me and are resolving the issue by the end of this week (hopefully) the woman was very polite , i just hope i get the result i want and dont have to take it further ! fingers crossed!
  •  Wed, Nov 26 2014, 11:46 AM

Hi maxsteam,

We're not saying that this is a resolution as we are still investigating the complaint . Once we have done so we will respond to the client directly. If financial redress is appropriate then we will offer it at that stage. We spoke to our customer yesterday and gave a full update on time scales.

Thank you

Steven Hewitt
    thinkmoney
  •  Wed, Nov 26 2014, 4:21 AM

Steven Hewitt:

they have agreed to keep you informed with updates

Hmmm. Is that the bank's idea of a resolution? Wouldn't "sorry, we messed up and here's £50" go further?

•  Tue, Nov 25 2014, 5:50 PM

Hi benmcdougall92,

I believe that you have spoken to my colleague today and they have agreed to keep you informed with updates on your complaint.

Thank you

Steven Hewitt
    thinkmoney
Page 1 of 11 (156 items)   1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »